(Vape lite) Bypassed my first ss on valux;)

RipoDestiny

Social Credit
so probably no one gives anything about this but i just got ssed the first time, i used vape lite but i was not prepared at all. I had like some autoclickers still but how do i like prevent them seeing that i was on vape.gg? Cuz he could see i was on the forums and on the site itself.

RipoDestiny

Social Credit
Go On my account, at the bottom it will say Temp-Disable. This will make it so it looks like you've never logged into Vape or anything. Left click it. Go on google and Type in "v" you will still see "Vape.gg" website on recent. Use arrow keys and "SHIFT DELETE" During all of this never use the delete button, that because it will show up in your recycle bin. I don't specifically know how staff check your history even when you clear it, Watch some staff series on youtube. This will make you more prepared. Here is how you can Hide vape, https://vape.gg/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-hide-vape-lite-v2.595/ - @Ryan Specifically note the CCCleaner And RWipe portion as this will help you clear out your history etc. Clear your history on Google chrome This should help. Have a nice day
Thanks! I did use ccleaner but i didnt remove my vape lite. What i did is i have a folder where all my actual desktop stuff are. Also my downloads i made a special one for that where all my downloads were going. So he looked at my old downloads and fake desktop. I will try your method of hiding it, thanks:)