vape legit settings

Lupa

Social Credit
if you try to hide cheating by going less blatant its harder to get banned bruh
its basically impossible to get bannd unless you play more than 5 hours a day while cheating wich will result in a lot more reports, but if you have a life you wont get banned and ur settings dong matter

Lupa

Social Credit
Why are they settings you "dont use", the person has 60-70ms & dont want to be accused of cheating as theyre on their main account
i mean i cant understand why people use autoclicker and aim assist. this really takes away the fun and skill of playing the game, you dont have to do anything no more, you just hold down your left mouse button thats it. if you play with velo and reach only at least you still have to click fast and be good at aiming wich still has some sort of skill level.

Vernar

Social Credit
i mean i cant understand why people use autoclicker and aim assist. this really takes away the fun and skill of playing the game, you dont have to do anything no more, you just hold down your left mouse button thats it. if you play with velo and reach only at least you still have to click fast and be good at aiming wich still has some sort of skill level.
some people r too bad to click and aim