Vape features/hacks?

Arithmo

Keyboard Smasher
Social Credit
There's a few youtube videos on vape.
Vape is a ghost client with features like AutoClicker, AimAssist, etc. and blatant features such as Killaura, Scaffold, Fly, etc.

If you're looking for a multi-purpose ghost client that suits your need in ghost and blatant, vape is the way to go.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
There's a few youtube videos on vape.
Vape is a ghost client with features like AutoClicker, AimAssist, etc. and blatant features such as Killaura, Scaffold, Fly, etc.

If you're looking for a multi-purpose ghost client that suits your need in ghost and blatant, vape is the way to go.
thanks mr. marketing director!

KhwPp

Social Credit

Watch this PhaseClan video he shows/ explains every module! hope I helped
He should've waited, Arithmo's having a massive boner with the client right now and he will be updating it constantly.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Basically a dumbed down Exhibition in a ghost client. Its everything you could need.
Honestly I don't care if it was a copy paste from Exhibition, at the end Manthe is the one who has the last word and also the only one to approves the updates Arithmo or anyone's making. If he thinks it's convenient, he'll add it.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Its not suppose to be a negative post, I honestly like it so I don’t have to go out and buy all these different clients to bypass hypixel then when the bypass gets patched the developers don’t update frequently and is useless to me. Cough Zeroday Cough. I atleast know that Arithmo and Manthe are good developers that supports their projects.
We took in @Arithmo off the streets and in return he gave us his bypasses. Vape started as an HCF style client that was designed to bypass screenshares, but as our user base developed we realized a lot of you guys didn't play HCF anymore and our client was starting to be used more frequently on the larger less competitive servers. That's why we hired Arithmo, so we could cater to you guys as best we could. The fact that he copied over a few features from his own client isn't stupid, it's savvy. We already know they work and they'll work in Vape's system as well, so why change them?

KhwPp

Social Credit
That video was rushed af. He didn’t went through every single feature precisely like he did with Vape 2.36, and I know that the video will be at least 40 minutes to explain all that shit and I wouldn’t watch it xd
Yeah not even because he gets paid can do shit properly. If I had the time and if it was worth it (in terms of views) I'd make a video explaining every single module with examples.