V3 vs Lite

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
Hi, I have a pretty bad friend playing minecraft. Then I recommended vape and now we are in doubt ¿V3 or Lite? I bought the screen version but I do not know if I did wrong or I did well so I ask for help.

GodDamnIt

Social Credit
Depends of which server and type of cheater you are.

Vape V3 has more features, specially blatant ones but it's detectable on screenshare. Vape Lite has less features but you'll bypass a screenshare if you know to hide it correctly.

Basically, if you play only Hypixel, isn't a problem using V3, but if you like PotPVP and mind play on Minemen, PVPTemple or other, you clearly should go with Vape Lite.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Depends of which server and type of cheater you are.

Vape V3 has more features, specially blatant ones but it's detectable on screenshare. Vape Lite has less features but you'll bypass a screenshare if you know to hide it correctly.

Basically, if you play only Hypixel, isn't a problem using V3, but if you like PotPVP and mind play on Minemen, PVPTemple or other, you clearly should go with Vape Lite.
vape v3 is undetectable without turn on the blatant mode

Vape

Social Credit
vape v3 is undetectable without turn on the blatant mode
Incorrect.

Using vape lite correctly (myself and @KhwPp have made guides) will make it impossible to find in a screenshare.

Vape V3 given the way it works allways will have the posibility of being found as I believe Manthe is trying to strike a balance between a ghost client and a blatant client and some downsides to that are screenshare detections hence the reason for vape lites conception and the reason it doesn't have certain modules. In saying that countless servers still cannot find Vape V3 so it can still be used as a ghost client however vape lite is the client for people who don't want to take any chances being caught.

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
Incorrect.

Using vape lite correctly (myself and @KhwPp have made guides) will make it impossible to find in a screenshare.

Vape V3 given the way it works allways will have the posibility of being found as I believe Manthe is trying to strike a balance between a ghost client and a blatant client and some downsides to that are screenshare detections hence the reason for vape lites conception and the reason it doesn't have certain modules. In saying that countless servers still cannot find Vape V3 so it can still be used as a ghost client however vape lite is the client for people who don't want to take any chances being caught.

Shit then I was wrong when I bought V3. But in my time more vape v3 was used and I do not use such brazen configurations. I'm the only fool that uses Vape V3 in the fucking 2019

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Shit then I was wrong when I bought V3. But in my time more vape v3 was used and I do not use such brazen configurations. I'm the only fool that uses Vape V3 in the fucking 2019
A lot of people use Vape V3 still. It's actually our more popular client in terms of sales. The vast majority of servers don't screenshare anymore, so more people prefer a client that has more features than "screenshare proof-ness" (not really sure how to word that, lol).

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
A lot of people use Vape V3 still. It's actually our more popular client in terms of sales. The vast majority of servers don't screenshare anymore, so more people prefer a client that has more features than "screenshare proof-ness" (not really sure how to word that, lol).

You made me happy on the damn day :)

PingorHD

Social Credit
Incorrect.

Hey, I recently bought vape lite and i'm desperate to know how to make it totally undetected in a screenshare

KhwPp

Social Credit
Hey, I recently bought vape lite and i'm desperate to know how to make it totally undetected in a screenshare
There's nothing else you need to know apart from my guide and @Vape 's guide on disabling most indexing.

I saw your request on discord, ignore if I asked who you were and ask me straight what you don't understand.