Using custom numbers (for sliders).

MastaNub

Social Credit
By holding CTRL and left clicking you can paste your own numbers into the sliders. It causes a lot of glitches.
Reach (even if set to 100-100) only works up to 6 blocks.
Misplace only works up to 6 blocks (it's broken and kinda hard to explain). It also makes the entity move really quickly around you if set to value that's lower than 3 get too close.
Velocity (kike mode is an exception) doesn't work above 100 or below 0.

Would love to see something done about these.

Last edited:

MastaNub

Social Credit
I didn't get the glitches. All of those situations are normal.
Read it again. If you set your reach to 100 blocks it still only hits from 6 at max. Velocity (except for kike) doesn't work if you go beyond the slider.

Breathe

Social Credit
Read it again. If you set your reach to 100 blocks it still only hits from 6 at max. Velocity (except for kike) doesn't work if you go beyond the slider.
Why would you want to go farther than the slider...? Vape lite is a ghost client, it's not made to be blatant.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
6 block reach is the maximum reach a server will allow, this is not a bug. But that’s besides the point, the ability to enter a value is so that you can add a more specific value, it’s intention is not so you can enter a value outside the bounds of what is allowed.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
By holding CTRL and left clicking you can paste your own numbers into the sliders. It causes a lot of glitches.
Reach (even if set to 100-100) only works up to 6 blocks.
Misplace only works up to 6 blocks (it's broken and kinda hard to explain). It also makes the entity move really quickly around you if set to value that's lower than 3 get too close.
Velocity (kike mode is an exception) doesn't work above 100 or below 0.

Would love to see something done about these.
Reach is limited to 3 blocks client side and 6 blocks server side. If you set your reach to be above 6 the server still would block it unless you modify the server and allow higher reach. The higher the misplace the faster the entity becomes its how misplace works. When you set your velocity to 100 that means you want to be 100% legit which explains why kite mod won't work, and when you set it to 0 you won't take knockback at all, and kite requires you to take knockback to work.

KhwPp

Social Credit
LOL I've never seen a reach module on a ghost client that allows you to hit further than 6 blocks and you think its a bug lmfao

GodDamnIt

Social Credit

That's why I said it's normal. Now I understood he was really wanting using settings that arent even possible

MastaNub

Social Credit
Everyone just talks about reach here but I mentioned velocity too. It doesn't work beyond 100, so if I wanted to take more KB from hits it just doesn't work and caps itself at 100 (with kike mode being an exception. I want to take more KB by being hit while looking at the entity, not away from it).

GodDamnIt

Social Credit
Everyone just talks about reach here but I mentioned velocity too. It doesn't work beyond 100, so if I wanted to take more KB from hits it just doesn't work and caps itself at 100 (with kike mode being an exception. I want to take more KB by being hit while looking at the entity, not away from it).

You can easily have it, specially on clients that use memory writing, but it will give you disadvantage on PVP, that's why doesn't make much sense adding it on VL.

MastaNub

Social Credit
It's weird but in 1.9+ you WANNA take more knockback so people can't combo you. It's weird and hard to explain. Nonetheless I need this to be a feature.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
If you want to get the kite mode with normal knockback set your knockback to 99.99% with kite and try