Username's in minecraft Logs

sus

Social Credit
I mainly play on mmc and i was cheating there with like +50 alts while using a VPN and got banned. So then a couple days later they froze me on my main, i came in discord and refused to SS so they perma banned me. I bought a unban and now im free again, now i cheated again on a alt to test smth and got banned. MMC doesnt freeze for cheating they only free for Ban Evading / VPN usage so i just instantly checked my logs to see if there is the name of the alt i used and it was only in the latest.log, so i delete it. When does it generate the logs for this alt and how can i delete it for no Evidence? Because i dont wanna buy a unban again and i was saying me to never get banned on alts again but that was my stupidness one again so how i can remove the Evidence that i got banned on a alt

Last edited:

JSPeg8

Social Credit
Since when do they ss? Also cheating is against the rules so that’s why you got banned.

sus

Social Credit
yeah but how can i delete the evidence from the logs in .minecraft that i was using this account

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
yeah but how can i delete the evidence from the logs in .minecraft that i was using this account
Just delete the account from your Minecraft launcher and delete the logs folder.