Update Manthe Clicker

ErnMore

Social Credit
So, Manthe Clicker hasn't been updated in quite a while, and some of the more "legit" people like to use it because it's completely external and has no issues injecting or self-destructing while vape lite in compatibility mode does. I suggest this as this will be such a good option to just use a clicker, for people who are in the pot pvp community, because it essentially gives you immunity from screenshares, and maybe, if possible add clicksounds to it, that would be great @Manthe
So here are the things I want to suggest-

Better randomisation - to be honest the randomisation is really good but not up to the par of anticheats like AGC and you wont be able to autoclick there for long.

Click Sounds- For recorders and streamers, it would be like a boon.

Ability to choose hotbar whitelist for BOTH right and left clicker - Currently, manthe clicker only has one option for hotbar whitelist, which means, if you want right click to be whitelisted to slot 9 and left click on 1, it is not possible, this is essential.

Break blocks- I know this is an external clicker, but I have seen many externals with break blocks, not an essential, but would be good to see.

Profiles- Again, really good for easy settings switch.

Drag click simulation- This is too much to ask, but it could really drive vape lite sales up drastically, so what this does it you press right click and it autoclicks a certain CPS and simulates drag click, with click sounds, it would be like a one of a kind clicker, for people who want to autoclick (higher cps like 40-50) and god bridge, this feature will help.Although drag click can be simulated, by opening multiple instances of manthe clicker, it would still be much better if it was added as a feature, if any devs wants me to ellaborate, just dm me.

That's it really I am not that big of a dev but if you want something added comment down below, I'll edit this post, ty.

Last edited:

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Good ide
So, Manthe Clicker hasn't been updated in quite a while, and some of the more "legit" people like to use it because it's completely external and has no issues injecting or self-destructing while vape lite in compatibility mode does. I suggest this as this will be such a good option to just use a clicker, for people who are in the pot pvp community, because it essentially gives you immunity from screenshares, and maybe, if possible add clicksounds to it, that would be great @Manthe

Better randomisation - to be honest the randomisation is really good but not up to the par of anticheats like AGC and you wont be able to autoclick there for long.

That's it really I am not that big of a dev but if you want something added comment down below, I'll edit this post, ty.
Good idea Manthe is sleeping on his clicker

Shitterdown

Social Credit

Ability to choose hotbar whitelist for BOTH right and left clicker - Currently, manthe clicker only has one option for hotbar whitelist, which means, if you want right click to be whitelisted to slot 9 and left click on 1, it is not possible, this is essential.

Break blocks- I know this is an external clicker, but I have seen many externals with break blocks, not an essential, but would be good to see.

Drag click simulation- This is too much to ask, but it could really drive vape lite sales up drastically, so what this does it you press right click and it autoclicks a certain CPS and simulates drag click, with click sounds, it would be like a one of a kind clicker, for people who want to autoclick (higher cps like 40-50) and god bridge, this feature will help.Although drag click can be simulated, by opening multiple instances of manthe clicker, it would still be much better if it was added as a feature, if any devs wants me to ellaborate, just dm me.

or instead of drag clicking just open a couple manthe clicker instances and set them to 20cps each like @Merryzz did except with 5 instances at 20cps each

ErnMore

Social Credit
or instead of drag clicking just open a couple manthe clicker instances and set them to 20cps each like @Merryzz did except with 5 instances at 20cps each
I said that in the post itself, if you really wanna drag click, you can open multiple instances of manthe clicker, but the thing is that drag click actually goes upto 40-50 cps and comes down drastically, which I was not able to simulate, but yes, you can click high cps with this method.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
I said that in the post itself, if you really wanna drag click, you can open multiple instances of manthe clicker, but the thing is that drag click actually goes upto 40-50 cps and comes down drastically, which I was not able to simulate, but yes, you can click high cps with this method.
yeah ik i was just joking :)

simp

Social Credit

Ur suggestions are good but adding break block on an "external" clicker might make it very very detectable as it's not injected.

ErnMore

Social Credit
Ur suggestions are good but adding break block on an "external" clicker might make it very very detectable as it's not injected.
Right, I don't actually know the ins and outs of an external instance, thanks for letting us know, but again, gonna leave that as a suggestion, it's for the devs to decide.

simp

Social Credit
Right, I don't actually know the ins and outs of an external instance, thanks for letting us know, but again, gonna leave that as a suggestion, it's for the devs to decide.
Tbh, vape devs are really good. They can make the impossible "possible" if they want to.

simp

Social Credit
Literally never stanned for anyone other than vape devs and support, these guys are crazy good.
I had an insane vape lite problem that only I had and no one else had it. Manthe fixed it like **ez**

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
I don't think Manthe will ever update it, just use Vape Lite if you want to use an Autoclicker.