The Timer Module

Callum1

Social Credit
What would the Timer module be good for and How could i use it properly with best settings..... Thankyou :)

KhwPp

Social Credit
Probably not over 1.05 is 'safe', but imo it's useless since you're probably just winning a few ms. You shouldn't use this on a server that has a decent anticheat, for ex. badlion, just don't.

Callum1

Social Credit
Probably not over 1.05 is 'safe', but imo it's useless since you're probably just winning a few ms. You shouldn't use this on a server that has a decent anticheat, for ex. badlion, just don't.

So all it does is make your Ms Better or makes it so you have a advantage?

KhwPp

Social Credit
So all it does is make your Ms Better or makes it so you have a advantage?
What I meant by ms is for example you will take a little bit less time eating a gapple (or any other thing). (you will probably not even notice the difference) but imagine eating a gapple takes 2.50 seconds. With timer enabled (in this case the value is set to 1.05) the gapple eating time will now be reduced maybe to 2.15 seconds (I'm just guessing random numbers, I hope you get the point). Anyway I'd suggest you not to use this module since anticheats do detect it.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Timer increases the rate of all client-side decisions. If you have your timer at 1.05, you will eat food 1.05 times faster, drink potions 1.05 times faster, run 1.05 times faster, jump 1.05 times faster... You get the idea. Be careful with it because it's one of the most easily detectable hacks out there (despite our attempts at bypassing).