Suggestion for MantheClicker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virox

Social Credit
I know this is currently in beta so i'm not complaining or anything just wanna suggest Manthe to add if possible the hide option like we have in Vape Lite to this new clicker as well (can be pretty cool and useful), except from that it's a really good autoclicker imo.

PingorHD

Social Credit
I know this is currently in beta so i'm not complaining or anything just wanna suggest Manthe to add if possible the hide option like we have in Vape Lite to this new clicker as well (can be pretty cool and useful), except from that it's a really good autoclicker imo.
I’ve heard it’s really good, but what makes the Manthe clicker better than any other autoclicker?

Virox

Social Credit
I’ve heard it’s really good, but what makes the Manthe clicker better than any other autoclicker?
Fully external, whitelist hotbars for autoclicking, undetectable if you hide it well enough, you can bind it to a specific window and I know this one doesn't really make it "good" but it also has a really nice design.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
We'll add an option to hide it to the System Tray or something soon.

Virox

Social Credit
We'll add an option to hide it to the System Tray or something soon.
Sounds good. Also btw I got a quick question, when I put my autoclick values between 8-13 for example sometimes it even peaks 17 cps for some reason, do you have any idea why this happens?

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Sounds good. Also btw I got a quick question, when I put my autoclick values between 8-13 for example sometimes it even peaks 17 cps for some reason, do you have any idea why this happens?
Sounds weird. Send a summary of that bug to us via www.vape.gg/contact so we can take a look at it please.

Hash

Social Credit
Sounds weird. Send a summary of that bug to us via www.vape.gg/contact so we can take a look at it please.
I've got those issues as well, I'm also having issues with the slider, whenever I try to shift click it like I do on vape lite to put a precise value it doesn't work and instead appears like if I keep staging the slider even if I'm outside of it.

Untethered

Social Credit
I've got those issues as well, I'm also having issues with the slider, whenever I try to shift click it like I do on vape lite to put a precise value it doesn't work and instead appears like if I keep staging the slider even if I'm outside of it.
I had this same experience today

Status
Not open for further replies.