Sticking

Ignboeh

Social Credit
Just a suggestion for Vape v3. A new hack aimed for hcf and game modes where people trap, a "sticking" hack, where you can target a player and wherever they run, you stay on the same block as them. This would be very handy if you're in a 2high or something in factions. Thanks for reading.

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Just a suggestion for Vape v3. A new hack aimed for hcf and game modes where people trap, a "sticking" hack, where you can target a player and wherever they run, you stay on the same block as them. This would be very handy if you're in a 2high or something in factions. Thanks for reading.
You mean like literally sticking to the targeted player? This sounds very much like teleporting to a player wherever they go, and I don’t know how they would implement this without you being banned/caught by anticheat.
I suggest just using KeepSprint

lowsii

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '17
You mean like literally sticking to the targeted player? This sounds very much like teleporting to a player wherever they go, and I don’t know how they would implement this without you being banned/caught by anticheat.
I suggest just using KeepSprint
He meant if a player is moving back and forward he is also folowing him not Teleporting, i think it should be added like a keybind too for it so you can choose what player you want to stick with its good when you are getting trapped in hcf and i play hcf soo its good feature to me.