Some Lite Suggestions

Dylan4801

Social Credit
  • ThrowDebuff
  • Add an Option to Enable/Disable Aim Assist while on Target
  • Add an Option to Disable while in water (don't Know if this is possible but I have seen other external clients do it)
  • Vertical Check (Don't Know if this is possible but I have seen other external clients do this)
  • AntiCombo Option for Velocity (your horizontal velocity slowly decreases if you get hit into a combo)
  • Record Statistics for Human Error (I don't know if this is really needed but you could add an permission granted by the user to send packets of their gameplay that could help you improve the client over time) (This would also be a good option for Vape v3

Untethered

Social Credit
I think most of these would be quite a niche and won't be used very much at all. The only thing I see that could be useful here is AntiCombo, but this is just my opinion.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
ThrowDebuff
I think this is a Vape V3 exclusive and it will stay that way.
Add an Option to Enable/Disable Aim Assist while on Target
What do you mean by this? Like disable aim assist as soon as your cursor hovers over your target? That might actually make the client detectable (by anti-cheat).
Add an Option to Disable while in water (don't Know if this is possible but I have seen other external clients do it)
For reach right? I think we already have this planned. If not, I'll add it to our to-do list.
Vertical Check (Don't Know if this is possible but I have seen other external clients do this)
No reason to add this really. I don't see how it could be useful.
AntiCombo Option for Velocity (your horizontal velocity slowly decreases if you get hit into a combo)
This actually isn't a half bad idea. I'm going to add this to our list for V3 and Lite.
Record Statistics for Human Error (I don't know if this is really needed but you could add an permission granted by the user to send packets of their gameplay that could help you improve the client over time) (This would also be a good option for Vape v3
Not really necessary, our products are already pretty damn good and that's not going to change, we've always made Vape the best we can and it's not really necessary for us to implement a new metrics system when nothing's really broken with our clients. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Dylan4801

Social Credit
I think this is a Vape V3 exclusive and it will stay that way.

What do you mean by this? Like disable aim assist as soon as your cursor hovers over your target? That might actually make the client detectable (by anti-cheat).

For reach right? I think we already have this planned. If not, I'll add it to our to-do list.

No reason to add this really. I don't see how it could be useful.

This actually isn't a half bad idea. I'm going to add this to our list for V3 and Lite.

Not really necessary, our products are already pretty damn good and that's not going to change, we've always made Vape the best we can and it's not really necessary for us to implement a new metrics system when nothing's really broken with our clients. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Ya I meant reach in water, and by the whole aim assist thing, you already have it on vape v3 as an option on aim assist. is called "Aim on Target Option" disabling it makes aim assist look a lot more legit when recording