Simple Password Protection

Calvin

Social Credit
So it's like 2:34 AM when I'm making this and I'm just really bored and thought I might help some people out, considering that whole database leak situation. New method's for hacking are constantly discovered along with exploits used so don't blame me if this doesn't 100% work. *Not promoting hacking, but is just simple knowledge that you all should know*

Database Leaks:
This is usually what gets people hacked in this community, because there are so many databases being leaked daily and most of the time not known that they have gotten leaked, you are most likely prone to be hacked to this method in the community. Don't believe me? Take Vape's database as an example (no diss papa manthe), Faithful's Buycraft, VeltPvP's Forums, Planet Minecraft, etc. One easy way FREE way to check if you have been on any MAJOR database leaks is if you go to (https://haveibeenpwned.com/). Although it may not always work for smaller databases. If you are willing to buy a subscription I'd recommend (https://leakbase.pw/) Where you can check if you've been on any smaller and larger databases (It does show you the password on the database sometimes). Although this might sound good, there's most likely better alternatives to which I can't really provide but it doesn't mean that one is trash it's just that most databases are private these days and you'd have to have hella connections to access them. The way to combat this problem is by constantly checking if you are on databases and changing your password along with other things I shall mention in a second. Don't think just because you aren't on any databases you can't get hacked either. Just know that this is the eZ skrub way of hacking and it's honestly in your control to prevent. S/O to my boy @KyotoGang.

Autistic Passwords:
Most of the time from what I've seen some of the minecraft kids have the worlds shittiest passwords. "minecraft123" head ass. I'll make this short and sweet and just tell you how to combat this issue because the title says it itself. If you honestly want to have a good password there's a few steps. 1. How long is it? 2. Is it secure? 3. Can you remember it? 4. How often might it be used?. You always want to make sure your password is very long, secure, and not used often. Being able to remember it is just a plus. The main important part is that you store the password somewhere secure that you can access at any time. (Notepads on your phone, encrypted note documents on your computer, LastPass programs, etc.) You want to make sure that the password is almost impossible to crack and would take a long ass time to do so. This in my opinion are the most important steps to being secure as with the Database Leaks, this is 100% in your control. I'd recommend you get a really long password, turn that shit into arabic or chinese, and make that shit backwards and upside down as well as include numbers and symbols and slap that shit into an encrypted note document hidden deep within your computer and use it when you gotta use it.

Authentication:
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE 2 STEP AUTHENTICATION ON EVERYTHING POSSIBLE. I cannot stress this enough. The main concept of 2-Step Authentication is that even if they have your password they cannot get in as YOU need to verify it using your mobile device. With GMAIL there are many different types of authentication like Mobile Number Authentication, Google Authentication, Google App Authentication, (That one USB shit that you plug into your computer and it verifies it's you idk the name its rlly late and im tired), and more. I'd recommend you do Google Authentication, Google App Authentication, and that usb shit I was talking about (It's really cheap and it's an actual object). Phone Number Authentication is iffy because if they know your number its an eZ exploit to get in. More or so, if you get SIM Swapped (Swat? idfk I'm tired and I can't think atm it's one of the two) after you are basically fucked right then and there. And even if they get through your authentication they will have your mobile number and they could easily SIM swap (swat?) you. Basically they just call up your phone provider and ask for your info, it's like an ISP Dox. Anyways, Phone Number Authentication isn't complete garbage as long as you know what might happen if they get in, and you are confident you are secure for it. Also, there are certain exploits with 2-Step Verification like the Phone Number so be weary and choose the best one.

Other Methods:
to be added: I'm tired as fuck right now and I don't feel like adding this shit but just know there are other methods, Databases and shit are just the lazy way of hacking accounts. Just change your password weekly if you want and add 2-step and you should be fine against 80% of these mineman skids. For the other 20% well it's 50/50 ya know. Beyond my control on their knowledge not gonna guarantee this shit works against fucking anonymous or some shit. Just know that there are other methods to getting into your accounts that I will explain what they are and how they work and how to stop them tomorrow so keep updated.

Overview:
Make sure you have a REALLY long password that has symbols, letters, and NOT EVER USED ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR GAME. MAKE SURE ALL YOUR PASSWORDS ARE DIFFERENT AND ORGANIZED. It would help if you made half that shit Arabic that's backwards and upside down. Make sure you have the max 2 step authentication that you can do, Make sure you are constantly checking for updated exploits and database leaks, and 100% be sure you don't ever use any REAL information when you are buying Minecraft ranks / donating on anything in general unless it's IRL shit. (Doesn't really fit into jacking accounts but just thought most of you who donate $$$$ to servers should know you really shouldn't be using your real information.) Now I wouldn't be surprised if I got hacked after this because someones gonna take this as a challenge which it isn't but don't be surprised if you see my account's mood message as "HACKED BY MODZ @BotnetSetups2 or Compromised by @KyotoGang (the homie)" Just please be aware that they are exploits to everything these days and even if you are 100% secure as you can be, doesn't mean that you are invincible to a hack. If you have any questions just reply to this with them and I'll respond as soon as I can. Also if you have any comments or additions to this to help some people out just leave them down below into the cancer section. (If I somehow don't get hacked let me know if you want a tutorial on how to NOT get Doxed by the simplest methods used. Again doesn't mean it's not possible but you just won't be able to get doxed by some skid who thinks he knows shit. Doxing isn't complicated honestly to do at all because your ISP's make it so fucking easy to do but it wouldn't hurt to be a bit more secure with your information.)

oyvindpg

Social Credit
Basically what I did was go on a password generator site and get like 50 passwords, then change the passwords to generated 16 character long passwords and I put all the passwords neatly organized into a text file that I put on dropbox. That way I can access my passwords on every device easily, and also stay safe.

Calvin

Social Credit
Basically what I did was go on a password generator site and get like 50 passwords, then change the passwords to generated 16 character long passwords and I put all the passwords neatly organized into a text file that I put on dropbox. That way I can access my passwords on every device easily, and also stay safe.
Sounds Great! If you want to for some reason ever buff that up (personal choice, seems like a good thing you are doing):

1. Make the passwords longer like 25 characters with symbols and more numbers.

2. Go to google translate and put like "if you get into this you are a really spooky hacker holy shit dont 28 hack me again please" and turn that into Chinese or Arabic.

3. Or go to (http://www.upsidedowntext.com/) and use the outcome of that as your password and save it in your dropbox folder.

Or you can do all three for the ultimate secure password haha. Cheers!

Prometheus

Social Credit
I type pretty fast and it was like 3:00 in the morning and I couldn't sleep so I was like "fuck this shit imma write a book real quick" and somehow that happened
Fuck off we all know what you really did. You were in school getting one of those shitty 'internet safety' lessons and you stole the script.

Prometheus

Social Credit
You weren't tired writing a 7.8k character post you fucking gook. It takes more time to read/write your post than it does to actually change a password.

All you need to do is;
-Get a password manager(ex. logmeonce, dashlane, keeper, lastpass, etc)

-Change your password every 3 months

Along with that, make sure the password containing upper and lowercase words, numbers, and symbols, and have it at least 15 characters long.

Also make sure that your computer doesn't have any R.A.T's, if it does just throw out the harddrive and get a new one. Because changing your password/logging in on a ratted device is retarded, and makes the whole idea of even trying to protect yourself useless.

^Thats all you needed to say, you're the type to do extra credit when you got an A in the class, weirdo.
Wtf is a gook lol?

Calvin

Social Credit
You weren't tired writing a 7.8k character post you fucking gook. It takes more time to read/write your post than it does to actually change a password.

All you need to do is;
-Get a password manager(ex. logmeonce, dashlane, keeper, lastpass, etc)

-Change your password every 3 months

Along with that, make sure the password containing upper and lowercase words, numbers, and symbols, and have it at least 15 characters long.

Also make sure that your computer doesn't have any R.A.T's, if it does just throw out the harddrive and get a new one. Because changing your password/logging in on a ratted device is retarded, and makes the whole idea of even trying to protect yourself useless.

^Thats all you needed to say, you're the type to do extra credit when you got an A in the class, weirdo.
Databases get leaked everyday #1, so changing your password every 3 months if you are completely retarded will do nothing unless every password is different, and I wouldn't be surprised if a password manager got leaked lol. + This was mainly meant to explain to kids who have shitty protection on how to defend against it, and how it works. Didn't take me long to do because it was from the top of my head, You would be surprised how many kids I've seen get hacked over a Neopets database leak :confused:

Last edited:

Calvin

Social Credit
Fuck off we all know what you really did. You were in school getting one of those shitty 'internet safety' lessons and you stole the script.
Hey I mean if schools really show that shit then I wouldn't be surprised that literally 80% of the people in this community have shit all protection, they are too busy playing HCF on Arcane to learn :rolleyes:

Prometheus

Social Credit
Well, I meant on important sites like Gmail and and shit, but if there's a database leak obviously you should change your damn password regardless of how long ago it was when you did it. No one's getting into your Brazzers account unless the password is "pizza123". It goes without saying to not use the same password on every site, literally on every website you register on it will tell you.

-A password manager's database usually has some encryption protection that can't be broke into even if it got leaked. Which means that all the important information is technically still safe even in a database breacher's hands.

Fuck you just guessed my password.