Settings for hypixel pit

hitboxes

Social Credit
looking for VERY safe settings for hypixel pit, i get 30-50ms

i need
hitboxes
reach

kill aura (just to toggle, and only if its very safe)

(i already have aa and ac since you can kinda use anything for them)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Mztitb

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
antibot prevents you from being banned. it stops your killaura from hitting watchdog bots but be careful, it might also stop you from killauraing people using bhop.

hitboxes

Social Credit
antibot prevents you from being banned. it stops your killaura from hitting watchdog bots but be careful, it might also stop you from killauraing people using bhop.
yes i know what it does i was just checking it wasnt detectable

thegamer505

Social Credit
looking for VERY safe settings for hypixel pit, i get 30-50ms

i need
hitboxes
reach

kill aura (just to toggle, and only if its very safe)

(i already have aa and ac since you can kinda use anything for them)
if you wanna be "very safe", it's simple asf:
ac: 9-14
aa: whatever you want
reach: 3.0-3.3 or 3.1-3.2 (i personally prefer 3.0-3.3 because it looks more legit to me but 3.1-3.2 gives a slightly larger advantage but it's a little more noticable i think)
vel: toggle 90%
ka: idk there used to be a pretty good thread on ka settings but i can't find it anymore, but honestly wouldn't recommend using ka on your main

Rases

Social Credit
I use ka (kept on, not toggling) on my main in the pit for months with no problems. Pretty sure ka is safer than hitbox, especially in pit because hitbox flags the view angle check while ka anticheat mode doesnt

Rases

Social Credit
if you wanna be "very safe", it's simple asf:
ac: 9-14
aa: whatever you want
reach: 3.0-3.3 or 3.1-3.2 (i personally prefer 3.0-3.3 because it looks more legit to me but 3.1-3.2 gives a slightly larger advantage but it's a little more noticable i think)
vel: toggle 90%
ka: idk there used to be a pretty good thread on ka settings but i can't find it anymore, but honestly wouldn't recommend using ka on your main
This is way too conservative for hypixel. Also it basically gives you no advantage in Pit particularly, because a significant portion of players in that game blatantly cheat on their main.

thegamer505

Social Credit
This is way too conservative for hypixel. Also it basically gives you no advantage in Pit particularly, because a significant portion of players in that game blatantly cheat on their main.
Completely agreed, i generally use 3.0-3.6 reach on my main for pit, along with constant 90% velocity, but the settings requester asked for "VERY safe" settings so that's why I gave him those :D

thegamer505

Social Credit
I use ka (kept on, not toggling) on my main in the pit for months with no problems. Pretty sure ka is safer than hitbox, especially in pit because hitbox flags the view angle check while ka anticheat mode doesnt
interesting, do you have any suggestions for the settings?

Rases

Social Credit
interesting, do you have any suggestions for the settings?
use anticheat mode all the time, attack range < 4.3, attack angle < 180 (it is ok to go over 180 but you just need to pay attention to the watchdog bots), use show target all the time. Also I would recommend against antibot because it would inevitably label some real players as bots, especially bhoppers, which you will met in every lobby of pit