Settings for hypixel backtrack?

VapeV4

Mintay

Social Credit
Hey, so I'm looking for a config that will give me a massive advantage in Hypixel, specifically speaking, bedwars
I'm a 200-300ms player so, I wanted to how BackTrack and FakeLag work specifically and what are the best settings considering the ping range provided. And also, is there any point in even using fakelag if my ping is that high to begin with?

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
50 ms baktrack
What don't u understand in MASSIVE + backtrack*
Hey, so I'm looking for a config that will give me a massive advantage in Hypixel, specifically speaking, bedwars
I'm a 200-300ms player so, I wanted to how BackTrack and FakeLag work specifically and what are the best settings considering the ping range provided. And also, is there any point in even using fakelag if my ping is that high to begin with?
For high ping, reach around 3.1-3.2 is prefered
If you really want backtrack, you can go up to 150ms

FakeLag might be blatant, use a very high offset (30+ like) and a low delay (50, 100ms...)
If its the inverse please tell me, i never know
If someone says it the inverse, put like 2 offset and 2000ms.
Do not use fakelag if you're not sure about the right settings, even I am not sure 💀, wait for som1 else to answer tbh

VapeV4

Mintay

Social Credit
What don't u understand in MASSIVE + backtrack*

For high ping, reach around 3.1-3.2 is prefered
If you really want backtrack, you can go up to 150ms

FakeLag might be blatant, use a very high offset (30+ like) and a low delay (50, 100ms...)
If its the inverse please tell me, i never know
If someone says it the inverse, put like 2 offset and 2000ms.
Do not use fakelag if you're not sure about the right settings, even I am not sure 💀, wait for som1 else to answer tbh
I thought reach was patched, does that mean if I'm a high ping player there's no need to use BackTrack at all and I should just use Reach?
Btw what does FakeLag even do, you say its blatant but how does it give you an advantage if its just lagging? I dont see how lag would be blatant.
Please do provide more info, I'm not well versed in cheating. Especially with such complicated settings.

logostinkt

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
I thought reach was patched, does that mean if I'm a high ping player there's no need to use BackTrack at all and I should just use Reach?
Btw what does FakeLag even do, you say its blatant but how does it give you an advantage if its just lagging? I dont see how lag would be blatant.
Please do provide more info, I'm not well versed in cheating. Especially with such complicated settings.
Reach above 3.2 is patched and 3.2 flags if you have to High chance

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
just use silent aura dont use backtrack or fakelag when u already have a lot of lag.