reworked W-tap

goodfightkid

Social Credit
I Use V4 for Hypixel & I use another client for PotPvP servers like mmc & Lunar (Antic)
If you are going to tell me to just learn to w-tap myself, you can stop reading this post, I know learning to legit w-tap is better and it gives you more control, but at the end of the day imo I would choose a auto w-tap that works good enough over w-tapping myself and that is just my opinion and I know some people who would agree with me on this. (I'm sure some mf is still going tell me to learn to w-tap on this post) anyway back to the point. I have used Antic's & Vape's W-Tap and without a doubt I can say Antic's W-Tap is literally a mother fucking killing machine, basically it has 2 main sliders: "press delay" and "waiting delay" let's say I set press to 200 and waiting to 300: w won't be pressed for 200 ms, and after 300 ms it will repeat. This way I can get closer to my enemy like I normally do, then for 200 ms I won't press w letting me stay always about 3 blocks from my enemy, so like I come closer to hit him, then I'll stop moving just enough to not get hit by him. and randomization to this would be nice as it would make it less detectable, and more options for when to W-tap would be nice too, like a smart-wtap or a direction check, I think in the future of cheating, especially on PotPvP servers reach will not be a reliable option, anticheats will improve, I remember couple years back 3.4 would be considered ghost settings, and now servers can detect 3.1, & if W-tap is reworked correctly, it can be like an Autoclicker, with the right settings you never get caught, because it is something you can achieve in vanilla minecraft unlike reach.