Repost: Gresba using doxx/swat/blackmail threats

Sleepy

Social Credit
(Posted this in general, but I think this applies better to off topic, so If you've seen this before already my b)

Link with in depth analysis.

https://hypixel.net/threads/how-irl-alt-shop-trading-is-dangerous.3027081/

I have seen multiple people claim Gresba is a good alt service. This may be true in the past, however, the risk of getting your information leaked via paypal is very real and I recommend people to not buy from Gresba due to their shady practices of public doxxing and threats. For safety purposes, don't try to use paypal and certainly don't purchase from Gresba, due to this person possibly having your information via paypal and doxxing/swatting you. If you have purchased from Gresba in the past via paypal at least, your information may be kept and used for blackmail in the future. This may be the only documented proof of Gresba using doxx/swatt/blackmail threats, but I'm generally sure that this person has done this before. I'll try to contact the person who got screwed and update on hypixel/here. Basically, I wouldn't recommend using Gresba.

QuzFlips

Social Credit
I always buy their stuff through BTC. So they can keep buying,just suggesting it to do it through BTC. Also you won't get doxed/blackmailed if you don't chargeback

Also I kinda love what he's doing. So these bastards who chargeback,should know their place.
I had a user who bought Elo Boosting for about 1,2k euros and after the job was done,he chargebacked. Which obviously I doxed him and much more which I won't name here.
But if the deal was 800$,then I'd do the same

Sleepy

Social Credit
I always buy their stuff through BTC. So they can keep buying,just suggesting it to do it through BTC. Also you won't get doxed/blackmailed if you don't chargeback

Also I kinda love what he's doing. So these bastards who chargeback,should know their place.
I had a user who bought Elo Boosting for about 1,2k euros and after the job was done,he chargebacked. Which obviously I doxed him and much more which I won't name here.
But if the deal was 800$,then I'd do the same

Apparently it was around 10 dollars, the dude doxxing over change im ded