Quick Question about badlion capability

Crunkyy

Social Credit
Hey so for the past 2 weeks or so i have not been able to connect the client to badlion. I have tried various versions including 1.8.9 but when i try it just says cannot inject into this version. Did badlion actually patch or is it a bug with vape.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Hey so for the past 2 weeks or so i have not been able to connect the client to badlion. I have tried various versions including 1.8.9 but when i try it just says cannot inject into this version. Did badlion actually patch or is it a bug with vape.
It's not supported.

crakka

Social Credit
please dont

Crunkyy

Social Credit
its not that i wanted to use the cheat that bad, its that i was just wonderin if badlion patched it and now ik for sure, thanks for the answer. Ile just use forge

Hackerman1234

Social Credit
You can inject into Badlion on a fresh install (before BAC activates after it tells you to restart), but once you restart, it'll crash on injection.