Prior Knowledge to Bypass SS

buyspook

Social Credit
This post is just going to be listing some simple knowledge that you should or already have known. These can help you when you are trying to bypass a screenshare, or leave as less trace of Vape on your computer as possible.

1, Running a .exe without explorer restarted will show up in process hacker, it’s always great to rename it to an actual program on your computer

2, Always, always, always shift+delete the .exe of Vape Lite at all time. Even if you’re not getting screenshared.

3, Try to join teamspeak as soon as possible when you are getting frozen. Staffs usually gets suspicious if you take more than 2 minutes even thought they give you 3 or 5 minutes to join TS. Try to think of a simple excuse such as “I’ll be right back” or “my mom called me, hold on a second” And proceed to mute your mic and selfdestruct and continue the procedures.

4, If you want to talk in a screenshare you need to think before hand. Some staff will try to ask you multiple questions to make you stutter and that’s automatically a symptom of cheating because you can’t answer their question confidently and quickly! If you don’t know how to talk, mute your mic and don’t talk in the screenshare.

5, Change your desktop wallpaper if you constantly get screenshared on one specific server

6, Open up google chrome and play a music that’s copyrighted (e.g Lucid Dream). The reason for this is because if the staff is recording a staff series and he wants to record any audio from his computer, he will need to remove the track of your talking and the sound of your pc. And you know that we always want to make shit difficult for these staff :v if they do not remove the track during editing, they will get copyrighted by the company lmao.

7, It’s recommended to delete any previous clients, whether it’s ghost or blatant. You want to be known and have that reputation of you not having any cheats on your computer.

That’s pretty much it, I will update this post whenever I find new methods and tips. Until then, stay toned :v

Vape

Social Credit
Also CCleaner, seems to help a lot, and if they asked why I runned it after opening Minecraft I’d say “Because it helps give me better FPS.”
I would reccomend deleting the file and overwriting it so that it cannot be recovered by file recovery software.

KhwPp

Social Credit
@JustJohn
1. Download Vape.
2. Rename Vape as Spotify.exe*.
3. Go to Spotify on desktop and right click, click open file location and you'll find the original Spotify.exe.
4. Drag that Spotify.exe(original) to Desktop.
5. Drag Spotify.exe(Vape) to Spotify's files.
6. Every time you run Vape, you do it from that folder.
---
If you get screenshared:

1. Self destruct (after that, wait around 20-40s, really depends on your PC)
2. Delete Spotify.exe(Vape) from the folder.
3. Drag Spotify.exe(original) back to the folder.

Done//

*The disguised exe can be any program really, just make sure you do NOT try/use the program while you're using it to disguise Vape. For example, if you follow this specific steps it means you won't be able to run Vape disguised as Spotify and hear music at the same time. (you may find another program)

Last edited:

Vape

Social Credit
@JustJohn
1. Download Vape.
2. Rename Vape as Spotify.exe*.
3. Go to Spotify on desktop and right click, click open file location and you'll find the original Spotify.exe.
4. Drag that Spotify.exe(original) to Desktop.
5. Drag Spotify.exe(Vape) to Spotify's files.
6. Every time you run Vape, you do it from that folder.
---
If you get screenshared:

1. Self destruct (after that, wait around 20-40s, really depends on your PC)
2. Delete Spotify.exe(Vape) from the folder.
3. Drag Spotify.exe(original) back to the folder.

Done//

*The disguised exe can be any program really, just make sure you do NOT try/use the program while you're using it to disguise Vape. For example, if you follow this specific steps it means you won't be able to run Vape disguised as Spotify and hear music at the same time. (you may find another program)
been saying this since vape lite conception I still see so many people using it wrong.