Prevent vape users from getting BAC banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hash

Social Credit
Hi, can you make something that closes vape every time you log into a BAC protected server so that no one gets ban by doing dumb things and blame it on vape afterwards.
You could do that by doing the same memory hacking stuff (that's how I call it)

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Hi, can you make something that closes vape every time you log into a BAC protected server so that no one gets ban by doing dumb things and blame it on vape afterwards.
You could do that by doing the same memory hacking stuff (that's how I call it)
I am not sure if this is possible.

Hash

Social Credit
I am not sure if this is possible.
I am shure it's possible, it's the same technology that uses vape lite why wouldn't it be able to shut itself down if he reads on the memory that the anticheat is setting itself up

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
I am shure it's possible, it's the same technology that uses vape lite why wouldn't it be able to shut itself down if he reads on the memory that the anticheat is setting itself up
connecting to any server takes less than 5 seconds and vape will have less than 5 seconds to self destruct. Also some small servers have access to bac without being known as much which vape won't know until the player is fully connected, as it will need to read the server plugins. What if the player instantly connect like with direct connect, the bac logo would be available (if that was the method of detecting it.

Hash

Social Credit
Can't you just think what you're doing before fucking up?
I didn't logged into a BAC protected server while using vapelite but I think that vape should add that is that random kids don't get banned and blame it on vape so that vape still has it's reputation of undetectable ghost client

Status
Not open for further replies.