pit killaura config?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
fbdf26fe-fabc-4168-a6df-a51857d17f41
make sure to go to aura and set it on switch, make sure to set aim mode to anticheat (or check if its on it) and then SWITCH BACK TO NORMAL otherwise u get insta dogged when u block
That's for games with updated anticheat, as far as I know pit still doesn't have updated anticheat (you can still use hitboxes etc) which in that case legit aura/blatant switch aura with no aim mode is the best way to go in order to look as legit as possible.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
i dont quite understand why they didnt add those checks to probably the most cheater infested gamemode anyways, so i assume theyll be adding them very soon unless you can think of a reason why they wouldnt
Because they're scared of false banning people and unlike games with replays they really cannot know if someone got false banned or not. They will probably add it at some point when they're sure about it, although idk if that is the actual reason since tnt tag has replay but doesn't have hitbox checks yet (I don't think).

That's my guess anyways.
also the autoblock shit is added in pit, thats how my friend got beamed
Ah I see, good to know. In that case use legit aura as manually blocking with that should bypass unless they updated anticheat again. (Same goes for normal aura, thats why we came up with using normal aura as it also has rotations unlike legit aura, which would be needed in most games).

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
also i wonder if u can do funny shenanigans like pingspoof super high to get rid of the hitbox check (since high ping kinda does exactly what hitboxes would flag u for lol)
Not completely but i've heard it will allow you to use some hitboxes although I cannot confirm this and even if you can it isn't really
sustainable, at that point just use reach or aura with rotations. (You can also use high aim assist + legit aura on a low angle although if you do this incorrectly you will still flag).