Packet Aim Assist

xCr1t

Social Credit
This is a hack iv'e barley seen on any client, I saw another person do a thread about this and I though I might do one as well. I saw this on a new ghost client that was going to be released and it seemed like a great feature. Basically, Its an aim assist feature that when you tick the box for it to be enabled, it sort of acts like a Killaura so you don't have to look directly at your opponent to hit them, as you can look more to the side. The big difference though which distinguishes it from Killaura is that when your hitting them from the side, on there screen you are looking at them. I think this would be a great feature for Vape v3 and it would be cool if it was added.

KhwPp

Social Credit
This is also called Server-Sided AimAssist, not many clients have this feature, don't think it's getting added either.

buyspook

Social Credit
my inspiration for this post came from your suggestion, even though i had already seen it on a client
Yeah ik what client ur talking about. But in all seriouness it's not a essential feature, it's fun tho