NoSlowdown tweaks

niko

Social Credit
improve the noslowdown on vape its kinda shit you cant even sprint while blocking your sword/bowing in vanilla

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
improve the noslowdown on vape its kinda shit you cant even sprint while blocking your sword/bowing in vanilla
Blatant modules won't be updated, since they're a waste of time.

niko

Social Credit
Blatant modules won't be updated, since they're a waste of time.
noslow can bypass vulcan/verus etc why is it a waste of time its probably gonna take them like 5 minutes to tweak the code

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
noslow can bypass vulcan/verus etc why is it a waste of time its probably gonna take them like 5 minutes to tweak the code
There isn't a high enough demand for blatant bypasses, unfortunately. If they were to add crazy bypasses (disablers, etc) for Hypixel it would get patched VERY quickly, I do however hope they maybe look into some blatant modules that don't heavily rely on exploits meaning they won't get patched quickly/ever.

I do however think bypasses for some other popular anticheats could work out well, maybe there isn't a high enough demand for it but blatant cheating on cracked servers is the future since no alts are needed and the anticheats are usually VERY easy to bypass + don't update frequently at all. You can already infinitely bhop + autoblock ka on a decent amount of cracked servers.

Adding BedBreaker was a great choice, it works on a lot of servers and won't require any updates while still being a blatant module (although adding some options and customizability to this module would be great, like the option to break x amount of adjacent blocks before breaking the bed).

niko

Social Credit
the noslow they have already bypasses couple of famous anticheats and it doesnt rely on any exploits its just a regular vanilla noslow why wouldnt they make it so you can sprint as well while blocking your sword and shit it bypasses and wont get patched

pqzyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
"famous anticheats" what anticheats
also bedaura was instantly patched on all servers and even on a singleplayer world it works 50% of the time

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
also bedaura was instantly patched on all servers and even on a singleplayer world it works 50% of the time
no lol it works on a lot of servers with 100% success rate. I use it everytime playing on random servers

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
the noslow they have already bypasses couple of famous anticheats and it doesnt rely on any exploits its just a regular vanilla noslow why wouldnt they make it so you can sprint as well while blocking your sword and shit it bypasses and wont get patched
It relies on exploits. And the noslow is reasily detectable on many servers.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
It works on blocksMC

this also works on blocksMC
It works on verus but blocksmc uses both verus + ncp. It kinda works on ncp but your sword will reset and eating food etc doesn't work unless you kinda run sideways + jump. I believe the noslow in vape is made for some old ncp version.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
It works on verus but blocksmc uses both verus + ncp. It kinda works on ncp but your sword will reset and eating food etc doesn't work unless you kinda run sideways + jump. I believe the noslow in vape is made for some old ncp version.
No it was made for hypixel.