NoSlow & Killaura

Dark_

Social Credit
So the NoSlow doesn't bypass hypixel and the killaura doesn't seem to work too well after flying on hypixel (Could be because of 100 ping). Also the crits seem to lag you back sometimes on hypixel. Will these be fixed in the latest update?

KhwPp

Social Credit
Maybe you're using some random values, I suggest you use Arithmo's profile. Don't think it's your ping because I play with 120ms+ and I don't have any issues.

Dark_

Social Credit
Maybe you're using some random values, I suggest you use Arithmo's profile. Don't think it's your ping because I play with 120ms+ and I don't have any issues.
I was using Arithmo’s profile.

Dark_

Social Credit
I use PhaseClan’s “Phase’s Hypixel” it’s also a blatant profile. I don’t really like using anything on the blatant tab considering enabling blatant mode have a tremendous decrease in performance. You can still cheat blatantly without having blatant mode enabled.
Yeah I go from like 500 down to 300 and I have no clue why it has a preformance decrease. Use to be a big problem on my old computer.

Arithmo

Keyboard Smasher
Social Credit
Crits may lagback when stepping up/down blocks. Not much I can do about it at the moment but hey, the features work and are OP.

NoSlowdown on its own will not bypass as it does not send any packets/unblock server-side for NCP. However with Killaura & soon to come Autoblock it shouldn't be a problem!

The fly issue I'm not sure what exactly causes this. I'll look into it.

Dark_

Social Credit
Crits may lagback when stepping up/down blocks. Not much I can do about it at the moment but hey, the features work and are OP.

NoSlowdown on its own will not bypass as it does not send any packets/unblock server-side for NCP. However with Killaura & soon to come Autoblock it shouldn't be a problem!

The fly issue I'm not sure what exactly causes this. I'll look into it.
I think it was a ping issue, I was playing on a canadian VPN. It didn’t seem to happen yesterday (hard to tell because my accounts kept getting banned by mods :( )