Misplace is visible when recording/streaming?

Breathe

Social Credit
I see a lot of people recommending others to use misplace when they record or stream their POV, which confuses me because you can pretty obviously see the players being pulled towards you. If you walk around any crowd of people, you can see all of them being moved towards you. This happens with NPCs disguised as players too. I know this is how misplace is supposed to work, but I don't agree with the idea that it's good to have on while recording your pov unless it's a 1v1 with no one else around. I don't know why so many people are recommending this, so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
If you use 6 blocks misplace of course. But if you use 3.2 - 3.5 Misplace, you'll be safe do not care dude. This is more safe to use misplace when you are recording than reach.

Breathe

Social Credit
If you use 6 blocks misplace of course. But if you use 3.2 - 3.5 Misplace, you'll be safe do not care dude. This is more safe to use misplace when you are recording than reach.
I feel like using 3.5 misplace and having everyone around you move towards you is a bit more risky than normal reach

needlunar

Social Credit
I feel like using 3.5 misplace and having everyone around you move towards you is a bit more risky than normal reach
correct

if you’re using v3’s misplace (it’s better than Lite’s) you can just toggle it on and off to be less likely to be caught