Minor Adjustments to Vape Lite's AimAssist

Artificial

Social Credit
This suggestions thread is just piggybacking from what the community said on various discord servers and subreddits. It has gotten to the point where users are choosing whiteout over vape lite all because "it doesn't have antibot" and comments like that. Therefore I have rounded up the most asked for suggestions within the vape lite community and posting it here.

AntiBot - There are more reports going around that aimassist is apparently locking onto watchdog sometimes, which can cause exposure especially if streaming or recording at the time of aimassist locking onto watchdog.

Block Check - This disables the aimassist while your breaking blocks, this means that your not going to slowly lock onto the player right next to you when you are breaking a block, especially useful for survival, bedwars, skywars and buildUHC.

rework wtap - I think Manthe should also rework wtap, so it has a press and waiting delay, instead of just waiting delay, this would also get a lot more customers because its OP.

All these could be added under the advanced options of "AimAssist" apart from the wtap with no real issue, this would also help gain customers and increase Vape's reputation.

#BringBackVapeLitesOldGui *cough*

Last edited:

bubu7721

Social Credit
i dont rly care bout block check and antibot but wtap should be DEFINETLY reworked, like antic's one, its overpowered fr lol, you just need right config and you will become killing machine lol

Artificial

Social Credit
i dont rly care bout block check and antibot but wtap should be DEFINETLY reworked, like antic's one, its overpowered fr lol, you just need right config and you will become killing machine lol
Manthe should read that ;)

bubu7721

Social Credit
Manthe should read that ;)
agree bro, wtap rly should be reworked cuz popular practice servers have rly good reach detections which detect literally 3.01 like mmc, potionland, pvpaland etc. im not talking bout shit servers where u can 6 block, and also wtap can give you much more advantage rather than using just reach with clicker. and also wtap is legit cheat, u can do it urself, while u cannot reach :) thats where wtap and sprint reseting modules are going to shine, wtap should reworked for 100 percent. manthe u have to do it

Artificial

Social Credit
agree bro, wtap rly should be reworked cuz popular practice servers have rly good reach detections which detect literally 3.01 like mmc, potionland, pvpaland etc. im not talking bout shit servers where u can 6 block, and also wtap can give you much more advantage rather than using just reach with clicker cuz wtap is legit cheat, u can do it urself, while u cannot reach :) thats where wtap and sprint reseting modules are going to shine, wtap should reworked for 100 percent.
I agree, anti bot should also be a priority.