Minecraft FPS Question

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
Hey , i know this is completely out of topic of this forum but does any1 know how much fps should i be getting in minecraft with the following specs while using lunar client at the best settings for FPS? I think that i'm not getting much.

1653158667625.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 4.00 GHz
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon Vega 8
Disk: 240 GB SSD
Memory: 8 GB DDR4 2666 MH

Last edited:

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
I have a shitty 4-core and a 1060, and for the longest time I've been getting 200-300 fps and I had an issue with stuttering so at one point I made the decision to reinstall the game along with lunar client (it's worth mentioning that it had been there for a long ass time and my .minecraft directory was filled with junk) after which I was getting 700-1200 fps. Make sure that your game is configured properly in any case, and if you haven't heard of Tron, the script that palliates the utter piece of pungent shit (do consider switching to a form of linux OS) then run that.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
I have a shitty 4-core and a 1060, and for the longest time I've been getting 200-300 fps and I had an issue with stuttering so at one point I made the decision to reinstall the game along with lunar client (it's worth mentioning that it had been there for a long ass time and my .minecraft directory was filled with junk) after which I was getting 700-1200 fps. Make sure that your game is configured properly in any case, and if you haven't heard of Tron, the script that palliates the utter piece of pungent shit (do consider switching to a form of linux OS) then run that.
What is Tron?

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
I mean that you install optifine and ensure that the entire graphical echelon is as it should be.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
In 1.18 that’s normal I think, it’s a bug with lunar or something.

With an RTX 3080 I only get like 230 for some reason…
I'm getting the same FPS in 1.17/1.18 with salwyrr & optifine as well . One ''bug'' that lunar has tho is high memory usage but i don't think that this is the problem.

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
I deleted useless mc files. I used tron script but it didn't really boost my fps . It seems that you just had a lot of junk files or viruses on your pc and it most likely returned your computer's performance to its optimal speeds by deleting them . However , this was not the case for me as i didn't have any virus nor that many junk files. Thanks anyways tho.

Beefy

Social Credit
I can get around that but in 1.18 i'm getting like 90 max.. even on lunar with best fps settings.
From my experiences lunar gives me lower fps anything 1.12 and above just playing with optifine would prob be best for that + make sure you have fast math and fast render on they dramatically increase fps

Last edited:

Zombiiiah

Social Credit
From my experiences lunar gives me lower fps anything 1.12 and above just playing with optifine would prob be best for that + make sure you have fast math and fast render on they dramatically increase fps
I do have them on
I also recommend for your ram allocate only 3.5 GB or download more ram
I've set it to 4.0 gb , what do you mean ''download'' more ram?