MantheClicker - Lunar Client

Virox

Social Credit
Hey, I know that MantheClicker is injectable to Lunar Client because it is external, but my question is if I will use it will I get banned from using the Client? Like is there a way they can detect I autoclick or is it fine and undetectable?

Would appreciate a fast and reliable answer from anyone that knows for sure.

fatduck

Social Credit
i doubt they would detect it, but are you sure it works? I injected the clicker while I had the client active and the clicker was fully disabled

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
MantheClicker is injectable to Lunar Client
MantheClicker doesn't inject to anything, as @KhwPp said above me. It's simply an autoclicker. You can use it on literally any program. Hell, I even use it on Apex Legends with the single-fire Hemlock, lol. I doubt that you'd get banned on Lunar by using MantheClicker, in fact I'd say you're more than likely 100% fine to use it. If anyone ever gets banned from Lunar while using MantheClicker, you should let us know. We've never heard of it happening so we're assuming it's all bypassing as intended right now.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Does mantheclicker bypass the client though? it might bypass server but what about client?
I think it should work on the client, but it may not work on protected servers ( I don't know anything about lunar client so I could be wrong)

lolwtf

Social Credit
I think it should work on the client, but it may not work on protected servers ( I don't know anything about lunar client so I could be wrong)
MantheClicker is %100 External, It's like opening discord, it doesn't affect Minecraft, but it does affect your pc, it's literally like clicking in real life, you can use it on apex/fortnite too, so lunar client is bypassable with that.

Maybe in a far far far far future, when lunar client will be the main client people will use, and won't fail like CB, Manthe might start a project for a new Vape Lite that can inject into it :D

KhwPp

Social Credit
MantheClicker is %100 External, It's like opening discord, it doesn't affect Minecraft, but it does affect your pc, it's literally like clicking in real life, you can use it on apex/fortnite too, so lunar client is bypassable with that.

Maybe in a far far far far future, when lunar client will be the main client people will use, and won't fail like CB, Manthe might start a project for a new Vape Lite that can inject into it :D
This is most likely not happening, remember vape lite works on blc because... it just does, there's no official support for it, I'm sure Manthe Industries could get in trouble if they officially release a product that violates the purpose of another company's product, it's just not as easy as it sounds.

I'm not stating there can't be any cheats that bypass client side anticheats, but selling them in public is not the same as forge which is free and open source and actually allows you to mod. You will most likely need to find some who privately sells a client with these specifications.

breezy

Social Credit
i cant get mantheclicker but i have vape lite when i download mantheclicker it says virus detected someone help pls

simp

Social Credit

Oh boi...