Looking for someone to start a youtube channel with (CHEATING)

Repeating

Social Credit
Hello!

Awhile ago I used to own a youtube channel called yRepeat where I uploaded combo videos on different pot servers. However, after a while, minecraft got boring so I stopped but now I feel like starting something again, specifically on combo clips, such as pot pvp/Sumo/Or whatever it can be.

You need to be using Vape Lite (if you get screenshared), I personally use Vape Lite Lifetime. Also remember that we will be using cracked alts to record some videos with, however we might want to consider buying 2 main accounts for the channel, to advertise ourselves on.

Why me?
- As I mentioned, I used to own a youtube channel specifically for this purpose
- I have been a member of Vape for 5+ years
- I'm experienced on how to setup youtube, such as banners, icons, etc...
- I mostly do this for clout/getting famous on youtube IF POSSIBLE, so you can have all the money.... if we make any :)
- I am 18 years old

Requirements
- Be 16 years or older
- Need experience with youtube, such as uploading, editing, etc...
- Have Vape Lite
- Be mature, please don't be a piece of shit.

And also, forgot to mention, I am preferably looking for someone who can edit videos and upload them.

If you're interested hit me up on discord yRepeat#5101

Regards,
yRepeat.

woahvicky

Social Credit
Hello!

Awhile ago I used to own a youtube channel called yRepeat where I uploaded combo videos on different pot servers. However, after a while, minecraft got boring so I stopped but now I feel like starting something again, specifically on combo clips, such as pot pvp/Sumo/Or whatever it can be.

You need to be using Vape Lite (if you get screenshared), I personally use Vape Lite Lifetime. Also remember that we will be using cracked alts to record some videos with, however we might want to consider buying 2 main accounts for the channel, to advertise ourselves on.

Why me?
- As I mentioned, I used to own a youtube channel specifically for this purpose
- I have been a member of Vape for 5+ years
- I'm experienced on how to setup youtube, such as banners, icons, etc...
- I mostly do this for clout/getting famous on youtube IF POSSIBLE, so you can have all the money.... if we make any :)
- I am 18 years old

Requirements
- Be 16 years or older
- Need experience with youtube, such as uploading, editing, etc...
- Have Vape Lite
- Be mature, please don't be a piece of shit.

And also, forgot to mention, I am preferably looking for someone who can edit videos and upload them.

If you're interested hit me up on discord yRepeat#5101

Regards,
yRepeat.
futa hentai