Legit scaffolding

iBestEU

Social Credit
Hi,

I use vape lite. I was wondering if it’s possible to consistent godbridge using vape lite at 15-20 cps. I’ve tried it but couldn’t do it consistently even though I set the crosshair perfectly. It might just be me being bad at godbridging. Any successful godbridgers able to give any tips?

Cynicality

Social Credit
Godbridging is impossible legit. you can breezily bridge with 15-20 cps. Godbridging youtubers cheat. I would just put shift delay on lowest and use 20 cps rmb or use 100 cps rmb as rmb is impossible to detect on any server with no randomization.

CutestRainy

Social Credit
Godbridging is impossible legit. you can breezily bridge with 15-20 cps. Godbridging youtubers cheat. I would just put shift delay on lowest and use 20 cps rmb or use 100 cps rmb as rmb is impossible to detect on any server with no randomization.
Some servers can detect rmb, so be careful. (Hypixel cant though cos watchdog is donkey diarrhea)

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Godbridging is possible if you click the correct cps and Jump every 10-20 blocks. Telly did it with 28 blocks. It's proven he is legit.