killaura settings?

ilovevape123

Social Credit
I 4 blocked for more than a year on my main and didnt get ban. Since now its been more than a year i dont join i lost my settings. Can any1 give me good killaura settings for my main which dont flag and mostly dont ghost hit? Im only playing skywars and nobody looks at that shit anymore, i wont get banned as i never had been. my ping is 150ms

VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
SW has a lot of staff, and instead of kill aura use silent aura on 3.1 blocks reach with 2 blocks of extra swing distance, aim speed 10 with 11-16 (or more) cps, and set the max angle to anything you'd like (I suggest turning on allow block hitting and disable on death but that's optional)

invasion

Social Credit
SW has a lot of staff, and instead of kill aura use silent aura on 3.1 blocks reach with 2 blocks of extra swing distance, aim speed 10 with 11-16 (or more) cps, and set the max angle to anything you'd like (I suggest turning on allow block hitting and disable on death but that's optional)
ngl i wouldnt, my friend got banned for silent aura (in the pit of all places lmao)