Keepsprint Chance and Percentage

Social Credit
Chance is self explanatory... By percentage I mean the ability to adjust its potency; for example you could make it so you retain 10% of your original speed after you hit someone, instead of how it is right now where you keep 100% of it. If people use 3.1 block reach, 95% velo, 7-13 autoclickers, etc, why not 10% keepsprint?

I think this would be a great addition as it would become less obvious to staff and thus usable for closet cheaters. Don't know if this is possible though.

Also, percentage has been done in a free forge client:
2021-05-14_09.24.53.png

Last edited:

nonnono

Social Credit
Chance is self explanatory... By percentage I mean the ability to adjust its potency; for example you could make it so you retain 10% more of your original speed after you hit someone, instead of how it is right now where you keep 100% of it.

I think this would be a great addition as it would become less obvious to staff and thus usable for closet cheaters. Don't know if this is possible though.
And I Award You The Most Retarded Person Of The Year Reward

Rases

Social Credit
This seems to be a good idea but if you think carefully about how keepsprint actually works you may realize that this idea might not be quite possible

Social Credit
This seems to be a good idea but if you think carefully about how keepsprint actually works you may realize that this idea might not be quite possible
You're probably right, I have zero knowledge about how cheats are coded, I just use them
still, fingers crossed that maybe Manthe will find a way if he decides it's worth his time

Last edited:
Social Credit
Nice idea but it wouldn't be very practical.
Isn't this what ghost clients are about though?
Now if you mean it would be impractical to spend time finding a way to code it, you might be right because I have no fucking clue how this works.

Last edited:

Rases

Social Credit
You're probably right, I have zero knowledge about how cheats are coded, I just use them
still, fingers crossed that maybe Manthe will find a way if he decides it's worth his time
I mean, unless you click like 1 cps, a "chance" for keepsprint won't work as you intended, because you will almost always trigger the slow down thing.

Social Credit
I mean, unless you click like 1 cps, a "chance" for keepsprint won't work as you intended, because you will almost always trigger the slow down thing.
you mean it will almost always trigger the keepsprint? because 10% chance at 15 cps sounds like it would get triggered pretty frequently.
in that case, you could let the chance go into decimals or divide the chance by your autoclicker's average cps; plenty of possible workarounds

Shitterdown

Social Credit
Chance is self explanatory... By percentage I mean the ability to adjust its potency; for example you could make it so you retain 10% of your original speed after you hit someone, instead of how it is right now where you keep 100% of it. If people use 3.1 block reach, 95% velo, 7-13 autoclickers, etc, why not 10% keepsprint?

Also, percentage has been done in a free forge client:
View attachment 3504
why are people calling this a bad idea honestly i think its a good idea
+1