Issue is "Minecraft Is not open Open Minecraft to continue"

vikthurd

Social Credit
I cant inject Vape into Lunar client i have restarted my pc. Reinstalled lunar. reinstalled vape multiple times Nothing works And when i try injecting it into Labymod It says Error loading Cant inject, Or Something like that but i would like to find solutions to the Lunar client problem because i play on lunar mostly

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
put lunar on windowed mode and run vape has admin, if that dont work, contact support vape.gg/contact

feedyjk

Social Credit
I cant inject Vape into Lunar client i have restarted my pc. Reinstalled lunar. reinstalled vape multiple times Nothing works And when i try injecting it into Labymod It says Error loading Cant inject, Or Something like that but i would like to find solutions to the Lunar client problem because i play on lunar mostly
b r u h

grubciu888

Social Credit
t
lunar is not supported

CodeST

Social Credit
Simple:
- Have lunar fully loaded and in windowed mode
- Open vape AS AN ADMIN
- Once the error shows up click on the lunar windows and wait
- The lunar window title should appear in vape.

also dont use cracked vape or shit