Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
AC : 14-16 cps
Aim Assist
Velo : 87 100 100
hitbox : 0.12
Reach : 3.0 - 3.08
Please tell me if it safe or no, thank you guys!

Simpl

Social Credit
Aim Assist
yes your settings are fine but you can go higher if you want to go into more depth with that lmk

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
Aim Assist
I’d suggest disabling hitboxes. Anything above .1 is a bad idea and hitboxes in general are extremely blatant.

Simpl

Social Credit
I’d suggest disabling hitboxes. Anything above .1 is a bad idea and hitboxes in general are extremely blatant.
you could get away with using .3 hitboxes with slight reach; they arent that blatant unless there's a staff looking at a replay specifically looking for kill aura or hitboxes

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
they arent that blatant unless there's a staff looking at a replay specifically looking for kill aura or hitboxes
????? That’s literally expanding a player hitbox by 30%. That’s stupidly blatant.

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
new gen after reading vape forums be like
You obviously don’t understand how blatant hitboxes are if you’re saying hitboxes are fine. Hitboxes can’t be modified by ping or anything else and can also cause flags for hitting through walls, hitting outside of a player hitbox, killaura due to you hitting a player without looking at them, among others. Reach doesn’t flag for many of those as it only extends your regular reach which can be modified to an extent unlike hitboxes.

SoulFlow

Social Credit
You obviously don’t understand how blatant hitboxes are if you’re saying hitboxes are fine. Hitboxes can’t be modified by ping or anything else and can also cause flags for hitting through walls, hitting outside of a player hitbox, killaura due to you hitting a player without looking at them, among others. Reach doesn’t flag for many of those as it only extends your regular reach which can be modified to an extent unlike hitboxes.
LOL you got banned for 0.1 hitbox? 0.3 hitboxes lasts forever

SoulFlow

Social Credit
bro thinks hitboxes flags on hypixel...... i autoblock ka on multiple high level account after bed gone and lasts for months even years