injecting vape lite into badlion client work still?

oBlitz

Social Credit
title says it all.. was wondering if I should purchase it or stay with V3 until a client actually does inject to BLC.

fatduck

Social Credit
it injects, does not bypass BAC protected servers but it injects and bypasses any non bac protected servers

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
it injects, does not bypass BAC protected servers but it injects and bypasses any non bac protected servers
Just to add to what you said its still not supported and some claims that there are strings for it if it was used anywhere other than Forge.

oBlitz

Social Credit
Just to add to what you said its still not supported and some claims that there are strings for it if it was used anywhere other than Forge.
Well, in this case I most likely won’t get screenshared.. just wanting to use it in servers like hypixel. I just want to know if it’s stable enough to be used like V3.

fatduck

Social Credit
Well, in this case I most likely won’t get screenshared.. just wanting to use it in servers like hypixel. I just want to know if it’s stable enough to be used like V3.
even more stable, only thing that doesn’t work is misplace (it just spoofs reach display) and the bonds are a little glitched