I paid the vape but I have no answer

Calvineries

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '17
Hello,
I'm paid Vape 2.0/3.0 12 hours ago with an alternative payement (steam card) but I have no answer.

Thanks

KhwPp

Social Credit
If you're not able to buy Vape with Paypal (you may want to purchase the client with a crypto-currency or even with a gift-card) OR if your account has NOT been activated (after waiting a decent amount of time) you can contact the developer of Vape (Manthe) via a contact form @ vape.gg/contact

After opening the link provided above, you're going to see a page like this displayed:

z0qwtLz.jpg

The Vape Team accepts the following forms of payment:
AGC (Amazon Gift Card), PSC (PaySafeCard), Bitcoin, Steam Codes (USD).

You just need to make sure that the Amazon GC (Gift-Card) you've bought is either for Amazon.ca (Canada) or Amazon.com. We've had people buy Amazon.de cards because it's what's available to them locally and we can't really use those because we don't live in Germany nor do we have any employees there..

Do not forget to include your e-mail address in the contact form.

Calvineries

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '17
I use the contact tab for a long time without any problem.
The message was sent because I received an automatic reply
(I paid with steams codes).
I sent the message 20 hours ago (in contact tab).

Last edited:

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Hey sorry for the delay I activated your account. I'm the one who does all the customer support emails (Manthe does the technical issues that you guys email in about) so when people send in an alternative payment if I'm not around to take it then it just sits in my inbox till I get around to it. I had a particularly busy day today and only got home at around midnight so that's why you waited so long. You're good to go now, though.