hypixel staff

baygoi

Social Credit
Do hypixel staff actually ban for high reach in unranked modes? I saw some ppl say that high reach is risky but ive also heard that the hypixel staff dont give a singular fuck about reach and dont care if u use 4.0 - 4.2. I have tested myself and I lasted a really long time on a sfa account playing bedwars wiht 50 70 100 velo 1 hitbox 3.3 - 4.2 reach 16 20 clicker and low aa with keepsrint toggled 24/7 and I abused the hell out of ka and didnt get banned until I used spawnfly out of boredom but I want to ask mainly about the reach since I use a high reach on my main alt and want to know ur opinion and if u got banned with it. The modes I play on my main alt are pit and skyblock since I only play bedwars etc. on alts because i go blatant on them. ping is around 130 - 160

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
Do hypixel staff actually ban for high reach in unranked modes? I saw some ppl say that high reach is risky but ive also heard that the hypixel staff dont give a singular fuck about reach and dont care if u use 4.0 - 4.2. I have tested myself and I lasted a really long time on a sfa account playing bedwars wiht 50 70 100 velo 1 hitbox 3.3 - 4.2 reach 16 20 clicker and low aa with keepsrint toggled 24/7 and I abused the hell out of ka and didnt get banned until I used spawnfly out of boredom but I want to ask mainly about the reach since I use a high reach on my main alt and want to know ur opinion and if u got banned with it. The modes I play on my main alt are pit and skyblock since I only play bedwars etc. on alts because i go blatant on them. ping is around 130 - 160
wtf is a lot of text, staff are retard on hypixel, ignore totally all players with rank, they only are focused on sussy nons.