Hypixel Skyblock

Yue

Social Credit
You should add hypixel skyblock specific cheats.

Autofish that will attack the sea creatures when they come out
Automine areas that regenerate
Autofarm

It's the largest server in the world and that's the largest game on there. Was a pvper for years which is why I bought this client but a lot of people have been playing Skyblock

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
I have already added AutoFish to our dev's "module list" (ideas for them to code if they want to code it).

AutoMine seems like a cool idea but I would need more information on it before I can add it to the suggestions list. What would AutoMine do? I don't play Hypixel Skyblock, neither do the developers, you have to be specific about every little thing that it would need to do if you want us to try to add it.

AutoFarm also seems like a cool idea. Would need more information on it similar to AutoMine if you wanted us to add it.

From a layman's perspective / guess, I am assuming that AutoMine would mine the big caves in SkyBlock that have all the ores? I think I've seen TechnoBlade's video on SkyBlock, that's one of the only parts I remember about it.

Yue

Social Credit
Automine would just mine whatever blocks you specify in the region you specify. Blocks could be added same way as Search

Autofarm would be essentially the same thing but with options specific to what youre farming

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Automine would just mine whatever blocks you specify in the region you specify. Blocks could be added same way as Search
Right but that's quite a bit of stuff that we still have to account for. You're not just in a vacuum surrounded by ores. It would either have to have a preset route that you could define, or it would have to have pathfinding, which would be a colossal pain in the ass to program. Plus it would have to account for hazards like other players, mobs, dangerous blocks (lava, water pushing it off course, stuff like that). Be more descriptive in what AutoMine would have to do in order to be functionally useful for you.

Spefix_420

Social Credit
Right but that's quite a bit of stuff that we still have to account for. You're not just in a vacuum surrounded by ores. It would either have to have a preset route that you could define, or it would have to have pathfinding, which would be a colossal pain in the ass to program. Plus it would have to account for hazards like other players, mobs, dangerous blocks (lava, water pushing it off course, stuff like that). Be more descriptive in what AutoMine would have to do in order to be functionally useful for you.
look above maybe the devs could look into implementing something like that?

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
this bot is open source btw
I'll take a look at it's API documentation and see if it could be the solution to the problem here, but generally speaking we like to avoid using other people's code as much as possible because it opens up detection methods to our products.

Yue

Social Credit
Automine i would be satisifed with it running back and forth down a strip and mining whatever is on the floor like the oqminebot version.

AlabamaSnail

Social Credit
I like the idea of making a pre-set path, For stuff like Cosmic Prisons. like have a option to "record" then you do the movements and clicking, then it could be used for more than just auto mine

Poggers

Social Credit
You should add hypixel skyblock specific cheats.

Autofish that will attack the sea creatures when they come out
Automine areas that regenerate
Autofarm

It's the largest server in the world and that's the largest game on there. Was a pvper for years which is why I bought this client but a lot of people have been playing Skyblock
Is it just me, or does auto mine sound like nuker