Hypixel pit alt cheating

jimmymouse

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
If any of u know about the pit the staff don’t exist so I was wondering what are the most blatant settings I can use. And also how do people sword swap for more attack speed with hacks? What module?
And I need an alt shop to sell me full access alts please help

Last edited:
VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
If any of u know about the pit the staff don’t exist so I was wondering what are the most blatant settings I can use. And also how do people sword swap for more attack speed with hacks? What module?
And I need an alt shop to sell me full access alts please help
For modules check merryzz's guide
I can't help u for alts or swapping, maybe with macros

Tina

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
There's definitely staff at times I've been banned a couple of times already

jimmymouse

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
There's definitely staff at times I've been banned a couple of times already
Not if u aren’t bhopping I’ve cheated for 30 hours on my main with silentaura on 270 idk if I’m lucky but is there anything more I can use?

Tina

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Not if u aren’t bhopping I’ve cheated for 30 hours on my main with silentaura on 270 idk if I’m lucky but is there anything more I can use?
I probably lasted over 30 hours total with silent aura but I got banned eventually

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
Ok retard so vape is a fucking ghost client and has no fucking bypasses or anything really

Use a fucking macro for spade swap it is not rocket science holy shit

FearSpake

Social Credit
jump reset velocity 45% and lower should be fine bikkie and RNG roster use jump reset. i toggled 45% chance earlier today on my main and im not banned but i dont think you should always keep it on because to staff it looks like a velocity reduction. turn the silent aura angle down to like 80 i used to main that back when killaura was a thing. 80 should make you last a lot longer. keep attack distance and 3 and whatever you want for the other stuff. if you are going to use SA turn off AA but if you are going to toggle AA, turn off SA. people who use them both at the same time need to get checked out by a psyche.

Last edited:

jimmymouse

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
jump reset velocity 45% and lower should be fine bikkie and RNG roster use jump reset. i toggled 45% chance earlier today on my main and im not banned but i dont think you should always keep it on because to staff it looks like a velocity reduction. turn the silent aura angle down to like 80 i used to main that back when killaura was a thing. 80 should make you last a lot longer. keep attack distance and 3 and whatever you want for the other stuff. if you are going to use SA turn off AA but if you are going to toggle AA, turn off SA. people who use them both at the same time need to get checked out by a psyche.
Thanks I’ll use that lol