Hypixel Anti-cheat

Magnuswlange

Social Credit
So, I was banned as I stupidly had to try PotionSaver lol
I logged onto another full access and I got banned for account security, I guess they banned my IP in 1st ban?
Would I be safe logging into my main or should I reset my IP (restart the router/modem)?

KhwPp

Social Credit
Don't log in with your main, change your routers MAC Address first or just use a VPN.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
How do I change the MAC address?
That depends on your router. If you have a router/modem combo from your ISP, like a lot of people do, then you probably wont be able to change it. Just find out what your router model name is and google the name + "change mac address" or something along those lines. Or just look around in your router settings yourself for that option.

KhwPp

Social Credit
That depends on your router. If you have a router/modem combo from your ISP, like a lot of people do, then you probably wont be able to change it. Just find out what your router model name is and google the name + "change mac address" or something along those lines. Or just look around in your router settings yourself for that option.
Apart from this you have to know the login info from your router, most of time times the username is admin and the password is the same. But as Manthe said, you can just look 'how to configure X router' on Youtube and you'll end up looking for the MAC Address option.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
If you have the choice between Wi-Fi and Ethernet you can use one or the other to be assigned different IPs for each.