How to bypass alot of ss's

Kyanite

Social Credit
Hey i will show you how to bypass all ss's you will only get caught by manthe ()^:

1. click ur time on the bottom right of ur screen, click ''change date and time''
then click ''change date and time settings'' then change time to 5 days or whatever before ur day so its 6/5/2017 so i will put it to 5/30/2017

2.Delete ur %temp% delete everything in the folder.

3. go to google chrome do CTRL+H delete everything about vape, clients hacks,booters everything that includes clients of vape

4. join ts, you should be moved in ts and say ''my ts crashed 3 times i fixed it though''

5. Shift delete all ur clients including vape lite or vape.

6. Temp Disable in vape.gg ( you dont have too but just incase)

7. Run CCleaner 2 times ''Run Cleaner 2 times''

8. say in ts ok anydesk is downloaded let me give you the code.

8. put ur time back to the day it actually is run anydesk hurry and copy and paste the code.

The reason why the changing time is helpful is because if they found out that u deleted something or ran ccleaner it will say u ran it or deleted 5 days ago or whatever time you set it too. Leave suggestions below
How is this a suggestion, retard?

Ocureal

Social Credit
its a suggestion to bypass a ss you fucking dumb degen bleached potatoe. type of nigga to put his book bag before he puts on his jacket dumb ass nigga

KhwPp

Social Credit
Is temp disable really necessary? do they even look for that nowdays? I also find the time change very interesting, thanks.

traxex

Social Credit
tfw making a thread on how to bypass ss turns into a debate about the difference from tutorial and suggestion LMFAO