How do I run vape v3

migisget

Social Credit
i go and download the vape v3 folder and everything but windows 10 won’t seem to let me run it as a file and always tells me to open it with something else can someone please help me

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
It's a jar file, you double click to run it. If you really don't have java installed to run a jar file then you can either install it by going to google and typing "java download", or alternatively you can run this more detectable exe version of vape: www.vape.gg/dl/v2exec.exe

KhwPp

Social Credit
It's a jar file, you double click to run it. If you really don't have java installed to run a jar file then you can either install it by going to google and typing "java download", or alternatively you can run this more detectable exe version of vape: www.vape.gg/dl/v2exec.exe
Is V3 also getting an exercise version?

migisget

Social Credit
as in detectable like is it basically defeating to point of running it or will it still pass alot of anticheats on stuff??? because i have download java 64 bit like 4 times and my comp is a 64 bit and when i dowload it and open with winrar it wont show as a java and when i go to open with there is no open with> java

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
as in detectable like is it basically defeating to point of running it or will it still pass alot of anticheats on stuff??? because i have download java 64 bit like 4 times and my comp is a 64 bit and when i dowload it and open with winrar it wont show as a java and when i go to open with there is no open with> java
It makes no difference as far as anticheats, I'm referring to via screenshare. If you still cant execute a jar file after installing java you can try running this to forcefully associate .jar files with java: https://johann.loefflmann.net/downloads/jarfix.exe

KhwPp

Social Credit
There has always been, just replace the 2 with a 3 in that url.
Alright I didn't know about that, but that doesn't mean exe version is more detactable than jar version of v3 right?
I'm asking this because you said exe version of v2 was more detectable than jar one.

Also..I'm pretty sure jar ones get updates more often than the exe ones.. so is it worth it?

KhwPp

Social Credit
It's the same client, the jar is just the injector
Yeah, I misread what you told that guy before, I get it now; but I'm pretty sure exe versions get later updates, oh well, I'll get the exe version now, I find it better since it's only 1 file!

Ocureal

Social Credit
It makes no difference as far as anticheats, I'm referring to via screenshare. If you still cant execute a jar file after installing java you can try running this to forcefully associate .jar files with java: https://johann.loefflmann.net/downloads/jarfix.exe
i dont know shit when it comes to coding, but as modules i know undetectable wise. So since you recoded v3 does that means all strings are wiped and when you first released v3, like im talking the first hours, it was impossible to find v3 with processhacker, am i right or wrong? for my excuse for bad grammer below

Sorry for my bad english I SPEAK FUCKING MCDONALDS.

Czar

Social Credit
i dont know shit when it comes to coding, but as modules i know undetectable wise. So since you recoded v3 does that means all strings are wiped and when you first released v3, like im talking the first hours, it was impossible to find v3 with processhacker, am i right or wrong? for my excuse for bad grammer below

Sorry for my bad english I SPEAK FUCKING MCDONALDS.
Vape V3 appears to bypass SS tools for now.

Vape

Social Credit
Yeah, I misread what you told that guy before, I get it now; but I'm pretty sure exe versions get later updates, oh well, I'll get the exe version now, I find it better since it's only 1 file!
vape downloads the cheats into your game from a server and all the exe/.jar/.dll contains is code to run and wipe all traces of it being in your PC. There should be no difference updates wise.

KhwPp

Social Credit
vape downloads the cheats into your game from a server and all the exe/.jar/.dll contains is code to run and wipe all traces of it being in your PC. There should be no difference updates wise.
Alright, this was just a thought since I remember Manthe patching something in the jar but wasn't present in exe file.