How do i change my HWID ?

Rahyz

Social Credit
I don't mean my vape HWID, but how do I change my computers HWID ? this is so I can bypass the vape database checker.

Rahyz

Social Credit
I used it once before, didn't find any problems. This was the tool that the guys in my discord group used to reset their hwids.

Here's the original video if you want it.

in the vape my account section is still says my hwid is set, I'm assuming it didn't work ? I need this for the vape database thing.

Rahyz

Social Credit
So you changed your hwid? When you have changed your hwid, set it in the "my account page", make sure to also set your IP.

sorry I read it wrong, I ment to say that my HWID is still set in the my account page, so I'm assuming that the hwid changer didn't work

adam

Social Credit
Yeeeahhhhh. That means that you need to set your new hwid in the myaccount page, using manthe's hwid program, copying and pasting the new hwid in. Did you not set your own hwid when you bought vape? Do you not know how it works?
I downloaded that hwid change v7.0 it doesnt work it says it changes it but when i use manthes hwid program my hwid still shows its the same as it was before i ran the hwid changer program

Daddy 0

Social Credit
I downloaded that hwid change v7.0 it doesnt work it says it changes it but when i use manthes hwid program my hwid still shows its the same as it was before i ran the hwid changer program
I have that problem two

adam

Social Credit
nevermind I fixed it, I can change my hwid now :D