how do I bypass screenshares with vape V3?

Untethered

Social Credit
The only thing you can really do is shift-delete it. If you really want to bypass screenshares just get Lite and it has a screenshare bypass guarantee.

Untethered

Social Credit
doesn't exist
Omg yes it does. Look on the website! It clearly states:
Screenshare Proof
While using Vape Lite you can rest assured knowing nothing will be found in a screenshare. We guarantee it or your money back.
Look before saying this next time.

Ocureal

Social Credit
Screenshare Proof
While using Vape Lite you can rest assured knowing nothing will be found in a screenshare. We guarantee it or your money back.
Im pretty sure people have been caught using lite, but in their manner its their fault.
Many people have been caught using lite, but nobody has found lite.

Untethered

Social Credit
Im pretty sure people have been caught using lite, but in their manner its their fault.
Many people have been caught using lite, but nobody has found lite.
Yes of course people have been caught using it but not found in screenshare. This was the entire point of my post.

multi

Social Credit
Screenshare Proof
No you are just retarded, just because it says it's guaranteed screenshare proof, doesn't mean it is.
It injects into minecraft therefore it is possible to be found and you cannot guarantee it to be screenshare proof.

Billel

Social Credit
No you are just retarded, just because it says it's guaranteed screenshare proof, doesn't mean it is.
It injects into minecraft therefore it is possible to be found and you cannot guarantee it to be screenshare proof.
I used lite for 1 year (stopped to use it now as it's useless because of cb) and I never got caught by anyone.
I don't know if lite is still screenshare proof but as I know it has been for over 1 year.

Vape

Social Credit
remmeber that time lite was found in Java’s memory?! Me neither.

multi

Social Credit
remmeber that time lite was found in Java’s memory?! Me neither.
I used lite for 1 year (stopped to use it now as it's useless because of cb) and I never got caught by anyone.
I don't know if lite is still screenshare proof but as I know it has been for over 1 year.
I'm saying it's possible to be found in an SS I didn't say it's easy

Untethered

Social Credit
But they will give you your money back if it is found. That is what a guarantee is. I don’t think I’m the one that’s ‘retarded’ dude

buyspook

Social Credit
how do I bypass screenshares with vape V3?
You can’t bypass a screenshare with Vape V3 if you are on a good hcf or practice server. Most of these servers have a screenshare guide which is usually created by their head of ss. Finding strings for Vape V3 is not that difficult, but just very time consuming. I would recommend using Vape Lite since people who are going to screenshare you most of the time are moderators. Only the admins or head of ss actually knows how to screenshare and find ghost clients. The rest of the staffs is just relying on the ss guide and the string that is in there. One of the most popular method for Vape V3 is the string where it detects Vape V3’s gui blur. If you want to learn how to bypass a screenshare with Vape V3, make sure to follow me on the forum because I’m actually going to make a thread on how to bypass screenshares with Vape V3. For now, I think Vape Lite would be a good choice to go with instead of Vape V3.

Vape

Social Credit
You can’t bypass a screenshare with Vape V3 if you are on a good hcf or practice server. Most of these servers have a screenshare guide which is usually created by their head of ss. Finding strings for Vape V3 is not that difficult, but just very time consuming. I would recommend using Vape Lite since people who are going to screenshare you most of the time are moderators. Only the admins or head of ss actually knows how to screenshare and find ghost clients. The rest of the staffs is just relying on the ss guide and the string that is in there. One of the most popular method for Vape V3 is the string where it detects Vape V3’s gui blur. If you want to learn how to bypass a screenshare with Vape V3, make sure to follow me on the forum because I’m actually going to make a thread on how to bypass screenshares with Vape V3. For now, I think Vape Lite would be a good choice to go with instead of Vape V3.
Turning the GUI blur option off would be a start. Also allot of people in this community claim there “great at screensharing” when in fact they are really not and V3 will bypass just fine. However for remaining undetected lite is the best option here.

GodOfGraves

Social Credit

yesss, a guide for v3 would be REALLY useful!