Hi please read! important suggestions

Tabula

Social Credit
Hi it has come to my attention that vape has yet to get speedmine or criticals... and its kinda important considering most clients have these basic functions like the bhop has been patched forewver and i think that its time for some bypasses :D and i think that the client really needs a ;little update :D

I love vape and im not complaining but i mean having a client without crits when most other paid client do and bypass i think it would be a good idea to make it a all round good client!

Another suggestion would be that the xray be made simular to the spawner finder is since it bypasses anti xray and would be lovely.

Im not complaining, i just think a bit of refinement would be nice.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Not sure what you mean with xray bypassing if it were like spawnerfinder, it doesn't really work like that.

Most of the other features you mentioned will be in the next update.

Vape

Social Credit
Hi it has come to my attention that vape has yet to get speedmine or criticals... and its kinda important considering most clients have these basic functions like the bhop has been patched forewver and i think that its time for some bypasses :D and i think that the client really needs a ;little update :D

I love vape and im not complaining but i mean having a client without crits when most other paid client do and bypass i think it would be a good idea to make it a all round good client!

Another suggestion would be that the xray be made simular to the spawner finder is since it bypasses anti xray and would be lovely.

Im not complaining, i just think a bit of refinement would be nice.
X-ray working like spawner finder wouldn’t bypass ore obfuscation.

Making X-ray work like spawner finder is possible but wouldn’t really be helpful as an ESP looks allot better than displaying text as to where that ore is.

Just to clarify doing this would be personal preference and wouldn’t provide a bypass whether you like the text to display how far away that ore is or a box drawn around that ore (ESP).

Tabula

Social Credit
criticals is easy to bypass, null can bypass it even and its not a ghost client many other examples exist

Tabula

Social Credit
Not to mention people can use features to their desire, simply being there gives u more options to play with.