feather with vape

manas

Social Credit
does vape lite bypass echo and ss well with feather, i've heard that it doesent work all the time with lunar but since feather relies on forge it should be fine i think

litevape

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
rename feather launcher to javaw.exe and you can use vape on feather

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Uhh and what abt lunar? Not talking screenshares. Just in general. Does it work or will it bug out or sumthing?
Vape lite nor vape v4 support lunar client. So it means you can get launching issues, bug issues, modules not working as intended.

But in terms of server-side detections it's the same as forge. For vape lite the screenshare protections is guaranteed for forge, you can bypass screenshares on lunar but it's not guaranteed.

tu tu

Social Credit
Vape lite nor vape v4 support lunar client. So it means you can get launching issues, bug issues, modules not working as intended.

But in terms of server-side detections it's the same as forge. For vape lite the screenshare protections is guaranteed for forge, you can bypass screenshares on lunar but it's not guaranteed.
So it will maybe be Harder to Launch. But it will not be detected by lunar or hypickle?

tu tu

Social Credit
It's not possible to detect something injected by server-side anticheats.
Pog. That is all i needed to know.

or one more thing. What setts do you use for your main and at what Ping? Also what client u use for it?