Easy money for vape.

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Ye, but Vape v4 is only forge right? Vape lite however, isnt forge only from what i know, so it could be made to work on both Lunar and blazingpack if bypassed their anti inject.
Vape Lite is forge only. It just happens to work in compatibility mode with very little features

lmfaolaughting

Social Credit
Vape Lite is forge only. It just happens to work in compatibility mode with very little features
Oh, i know what you mean, so if manthe decides to do so, which i doubt tbh, he can make vape lite with compatibility mode on that client right? i dont use it anyways so idc, just loaded this website forum.vape.gg because i was bored and first thread i saw was this.

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
Oh, i know what you mean, so if manthe decides to do so, which i doubt tbh, he can make vape lite with compatibility mode on that client right? i dont use it anyways so idc, just loaded this website forum.vape.gg because i was bored and first thread i saw was this.
He’s not, he’s not even going to do lunar or Badlion either but blazen pack or whatever is def not going to be added for support

Szpaciren

Social Credit
It’s a dogshit client Idgaf about polish kids
Who said "it's good client"? No one. This client ssuck, but if u look to statistics u can see: players online - 47.4k. On "shit polish client" is more than 20 000 players online. But bypass bp is still wasting time...

Szpaciren

Social Credit
You mean reading memory? You can with CheatEngine.
I remember when there was AlphaAntiLeak, it wasn't possible to read memory. And with anticheat u also were getting banned for autoclicker.
Right now lunar client has really no protection.

No one gives a fuck about polish kids if Manthe wants to then he will but for now polish kids can suck a dick
Take ur profits for ass licking now!