Confused About Temp and Watt Control.

Collossalclouds

Social Credit
Hey guys, I've been timidly dipping my toes into the prosumer stage of vaping and I'm thinking of getting something highly powerful and versatile.

My setup goal is pricey but it's one I think would both fit my needs and give me some room to play around with more advanced cloud chasing techniques (namely potential future RTAs and RDTAs).

I'm thinking of getting the Hadron Pro by Cloudchasers and pairing it with the Valyrian 3 sub-ohm tank. I'm not sure if I'd ever reach that 400W mark but I think it's a fulfilling long-term investment. (Like getting a fast car or something). I'm also a dunce when it comes to understanding the technical stuff. For instance, the battery is rated at 1,600 mAh, however there are 4 cells in their Li-Po battery, totalling at 6,400 mAh. If I understand right this can be identified by the marker "4S", which I'm guessing means the the batteries/cells are in a series and not in parallel.

A single 21,700 battery though is 4,000 - 5,000 mAh yet the 'Plus' edition (dual 21,700s) can only reach 200W max output. I've read this has something to do with there being a difference between Li-Po batteries versus lithium ion and that the former is better for quick and high voltage discharge whereas lithium ion is better for capacity and longevity.

This is quite a new and exciting journey to me so I'll try not to barrage you with too many aimless questions. So (without further preamble), on to the main topic!

Temp and wattage control... what do they do, really? I read that they set a threshold but I'm perplexed by the Thelema Quest I once had as it had options for soft and hard modes (something I'd never seen before). What I'm wondering is can this function be achieved by adjusting one or both of the aforementioned settings, or by some other means?

I don't think the Hadron Pro has hard/soft modes but I really loved that hard setting! I find there is almost no delay after hitting the fire button and the power seems as though it reaches peak output right from the start.

In a nutshell I suppose I'm after max power and acceleration capabilities. Any thoughts are very welcome and I apologize in advanced if I butchered some of these words. ^_^'

PS: One last ULTRA n00b question (sorry guys)... Is it true that one can push the recommended wattage range of coils and still reach 200+, say on a 80-90W (0.17Ω) coil? I imagine there are SO many variables which probably would require some science and math skills. (Don't sweat over the details like I tend to lol).

Thank you all so much for your time!

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
Hey guys, I've been timidly dipping my toes into the prosumer stage of vaping and I'm thinking of getting something highly powerful and versatile.

My setup goal is pricey but it's one I think would both fit my needs and give me some room to play around with more advanced cloud chasing techniques (namely potential future RTAs and RDTAs).

I'm thinking of getting the Hadron Pro by Cloudchasers and pairing it with the Valyrian 3 sub-ohm tank. I'm not sure if I'd ever reach that 400W mark but I think it's a fulfilling long-term investment. (Like getting a fast car or something). I'm also a dunce when it comes to understanding the technical stuff. For instance, the battery is rated at 1,600 mAh, however there are 4 cells in their Li-Po battery, totalling at 6,400 mAh. If I understand right this can be identified by the marker "4S", which I'm guessing means the the batteries/cells are in a series and not in parallel.

A single 21,700 battery though is 4,000 - 5,000 mAh yet the 'Plus' edition (dual 21,700s) can only reach 200W max output. I've read this has something to do with there being a difference between Li-Po batteries versus lithium ion and that the former is better for quick and high voltage discharge whereas lithium ion is better for capacity and longevity.

This is quite a new and exciting journey to me so I'll try not to barrage you with too many aimless questions. So (without further preamble), on to the main topic!

Temp and wattage control... what do they do, really? I read that they set a threshold but I'm perplexed by the Thelema Quest I once had as it had options for soft and hard modes (something I'd never seen before). What I'm wondering is can this function be achieved by adjusting one or both of the aforementioned settings, or by some other means?

I don't think the Hadron Pro has hard/soft modes but I really loved that hard setting! I find there is almost no delay after hitting the fire button and the power seems as though it reaches peak output right from the start.

In a nutshell I suppose I'm after max power and acceleration capabilities. Any thoughts are very welcome and I apologize in advanced if I butchered some of these words. ^_^'

PS: One last ULTRA n00b question (sorry guys)... Is it true that one can push the recommended wattage range of coils and still reach 200+, say on a 80-90W (0.17Ω) coil? I imagine there are SO many variables which probably would require some science and math skills. (Don't sweat over the details like I tend to lol).

put your vape in a bathtub, then jump into that bathtub. that will solve all of the problems that you are currently experiencing.

Collossalclouds

Social Credit
put your vape in a bathtub, then jump into that bathtub. that will solve all of the problems that you are currently experiencing.
I never once used the word "problem" and I never once expressed experiencing any negativity. I said I was a dunce with technical stuff, but that was simply tongue-in-cheek humour. This is a post expressing my curiosity to learn and a desire to find the setup I'd appreciate the most years down the road.

If you feel like I have a problem I think you evaluate yourself first, especially since you are risking a ban for advocating suicidal ideations which clearly goes against the TOS here. I only state this because sure, someone like me can take a joke, but seriously... you never know where people are at mentally and emotionally and thus you should think carefully before posting.

Cookies here can be logged via thrid-party software and discovered by your job or place of employment, which happens all the time. (Trust me, I've seen it IRL). Please in the future try to be more conscientious and careful.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
I never once used the word "problem" and I never once expressed experiencing any negativity. I said I was a dunce with technical stuff, but that was simply tongue-in-cheek humour. This is a post expressing my curiosity to learn and a desire to find the setup I'd appreciate the most years down the road.

If you feel like I have a problem I think you evaluate yourself first, especially since you are risking a ban for advocating suicidal ideations which clearly goes against the TOS here. I only state this because sure, someone like me can take a joke, but seriously... you never know where people are at mentally and emotionally and thus you should think carefully before posting.

Cookies here can be logged via thrid-party software and discovered by your job or place of employment, which happens all the time. (Trust me, I've seen it IRL). Please in the future try to be more conscientious and careful.
btw, just a quick question, do u realize that this is a minecraft cheat forum

Collossalclouds

Social Credit
I didn't know that. The website says 'vape.gg' and you're signature starts with 'If you are new to the vape forums'.

There do appear to be a few topics relating to games, but mostly it seems to be vape/smoke related. The website owner(s) should change the name to 'minecraft-vapers' or something if this is the case because most of the users here must be confused too.

Collossalclouds

Social Credit
btw, just a quick question, do u realize that this is a minecraft cheat forum
Scratch that one part, you're right... it looks like a good half of the posts (give or take) are made up of Mincraft and game discussions. My mistake. :-/

seby

Social Credit

Collossalclouds

Social Credit
ur the only one here who was genuinely confused and not just a troll
LOL I SEE, that is actually kind of hilarious! It's probably my Aspergers, taking things a bit too black and white.

So basically people here troll and insult each other with sex jokes, mom jokes and other random shenanigans? That's what I'm starting to see after actually reading through some posts. That mother of mine should've threw that bottle away when she had me lol but hey, I'm pretty awesome in spite of that.

Just gotta not take shit seriously and sorry I came across as cold and calculated.

Collossalclouds

Social Credit
Oh no seby, I think your message didn't message. ^_^

AG.

seby

Social Credit
Oh no seby, I think your message didn't message. ^_^

AG.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
LOL I SEE, that is actually kind of hilarious! It's probably my Aspergers, taking things a bit too black and white.

So basically people here troll and insult each other with sex jokes, mom jokes and other random shenanigans? That's what I'm starting to see after actually reading through some posts. That mother of mine should've threw that bottle away when she had me lol but hey, I'm pretty awesome in spite of that.

Just gotta not take shit seriously and sorry I came across as cold and calculated.
Its a forum for a Minecraft cheat client, called vape. Most of the users are young and immature hence why trolls and other stuff is going on.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

It's the average minecraft cheating community (although here people have surprisingly better discipline than most other communities). Anyway, as meowmeow said, this isn't a forum about actual vapes, just a minecraft cheat client.

Collossalclouds

Social Credit
Its a forum for a Minecraft cheat client, called vape. Most of the users are young and immature hence why trolls and other stuff is going on.
Thanks meowmeow lol. Well I guess I know a good place for Minecraft cheatcodes if I never need any. I've only dabbled lol, but my cousin was big into it and went to some crazy world with lava and ender dragons. It seems fun and it kind of reminds me of Skyrim in a way. I might have to explore it on PC.

It's the average minecraft cheating community (although here people have surprisingly better discipline than most other communities). Anyway, as meowmeow said, this isn't a forum about actual vapes, just a minecraft cheat client.
I see and thanks pogama. Definitely a new experience for me but hey, I feel like I learned something lol, xD

VapeV4 VapeLite

228lol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20