Clean pc before trying ss bypass

major159951

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
Hi, i got ss banned. I didnt really know how to bypass ss so i just deleted vape. Now i have learned some technique how to bypass and want to try it. But i am worried that they will still be able to find my old data where i wasnt carefull. Is there way to remove old data without reinstalling windows ? Thank you

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Hi, i got ss banned. I didnt really know how to bypass ss so i just deleted vape. Now i have learned some technique how to bypass and want to try it. But i am worried that they will still be able to find my old data where i wasnt carefull. Is there way to remove old data without reinstalling windows ? Thank you
If they ban you for older data, it means they false ban you.

Pqradox

Social Credit
You probably won't be banned for old data. A lot of it will be wiped anyway when you restart your PC, and the screensharer usually has to prove that you ran a cheat in the same session you were screenshared in to ban you. However, you might want to check your regedit usersettings and store to see if it logged your cheat file. If it did, delete the entry. If a staff checks it, then they will know that you have used cheats before. That isn't enough to ban you, but it definitely wouldn't be in your benefit.