Check lagback for speed

Pqradox

Social Credit
I know sigma 5 has an option in speed to disable the module if it detects that you're going to get lagback checked so it stops watchdog from picking up on your speed. Is it possible to add this into vape v4 as well?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I know sigma 5 has an option in speed to disable the module if it detects that you're going to get lagback checked so it stops watchdog from picking up on your speed. Is it possible to add this into vape v4 as well?
Disable speed in NoRotate. It's already added.

Pqradox

Social Credit
Disable speed in NoRotate. It's already added.
why is it in a completely different module? I don't even know what NoRotate is lol I feel like options that pertain to speed should be in the speed module.

IHavAGamingChair

Social Credit
why is it in a completely different module? I don't even know what NoRotate is lol I feel like options that pertain to speed should be in the speed module.
It's under NoRotate because it's a bypassing feature. Lagback stops anticheats from banning you, and NoRotate helps bypass heuristics checks from setting your angles server-side.

Pqradox

Social Credit
If I use anticheat A speed, and assuming that the speed module is currently patched on hypixel, would I be able to get away with using it assuming I enable the disable speed feature in norotate?