CheatBreaker?

ddogrocks1

Social Credit
I have just saw online that Manthe himself is a developer of CheatBreaker. Is this true? Wont this prevent us from cheating on hypixel if they use it.

jonathanyao

Social Credit
CheatBreaker probably wont ever get released. For all we know it never could have even existed. Also Hypixel isn't partner with CheatBreaker

Marcih

Social Credit
I'm pretty sure its been a year since cheatbreaker was supposedly releasing. It probably isn't happening anytime soon and Hypixel has a player base too large and broad to partner with cheatbreaker. You won't have to worry about this happening for a while.

TriggerTheNoob

Social Credit
I'm pretty sure its been a year since cheatbreaker was supposedly releasing. It probably isn't happening anytime soon and Hypixel has a player base too large and broad to partner with cheatbreaker. You won't have to worry about this happening for a while.
It’s releasing in the summer

Marcih

Social Credit
It’s releasing in the summer
I wouldn't know since I don't exactly play minecraft anymore. But I wouldn't be too surprised if they end up delaying it again, it doesn't matter anyways as hypixel wouldn't require cheatbreaker to play.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Manthe doesn't work on CheatBreaker anymore. Vape will never bypass CheatBreaker or Badlion Client or anything like that, it's simply too hard to bypass kernel-level anticheats. However, most major servers will never use anything like that because the adoption rate will kill the server population, making it more feasible for the server to continue relying on server-sided ACs.